100W up to 3000W amp for whitenoise

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi I am a newby. excuse my random post, I have two valuable inputs to this thread, Assuming you are still on the white noise topic.
1) when you say white noise do you mean in the audio spectrum? white noise by definition consists of sine waves from 0 Hz to infinity Hz.
It is best to find at least an approximate frequency for the resonant frequency of water, Just a guess but microwaves in the gigahertz will resonate water. and if you want to resonate the individual H or O atoms then the frequency will need to be even higher.

2) If you do manage to get this project working then be very carefull. splitting the oxygen and the hydrogen and keeping them separate until you are ready to combust in the engine is safe. but mixed H2 and O2 fed into the motor will surly back fire all the way back into the container that is storing the gas. I have been there and it is not pretty sight. hehe

I dont know exactly how high the whitenoise generator goes, i just know its sopposed to work.

as far as that, there are several easy things to do that will minimize your risk of explosion, and in the case of hydrogen, one heck of an explosion is very easly possible, so i do make sure i take all saftey precautions.

and thanks for your input

Simy22 said:
Ok Im going to give you guys a hypothetical on how it should work so you can better understand my position.....

First the electrolizer box consists of stainless steel plates (in my super cheap fasion, there actually used stainless steel wall plate covers (with the holes coverd in)) inside a box, which is basicly like a small rectangular fish tank, except the walls arnt made of glass there made of a special plastic, now all the plates are not allowed to touch anything but the walls and water, so eletricity going through them has to pass through the water... the end plates are connected to the output of strong whitenoise generator....

this is so we hit the resonant frequency, the water contains a one of a few chemicals (which i cant remember right now) but they are sopposed to help the water resonante, when that happens they will release more ammounts of 2 H2 and O2, (to be "happy" the atoms need a buddy)

now the box itself is connected to two diffrent things, through some kind of toroid, this part i dont quite understand fully, but from what i can tell it gives the box the whitenoise and 12 volts, this does 2 things, the whitenoise is for resonance only, and the 12 volts is to supply eletrons for normal dc eletrolisys, the later is commonly used today to slowly get hydrogen (its also severly expensive!)

This isnt somthing ive seen work, nor have i built before, i have a few parts however i found the plans online and became intrested in it, i talked to the person who posted them, then to sombody else, yada yada i ended up talking to a reclusive guy who says he discoverd this, but his shop got robbed frequently after he discoverd it.

now im not saying hes right, im not saying hes wrong, i simply want to find out without wasting too much money, there are several uses for the system if it works like he said (like running a car engine, which is a bit premature but if it works its possible) but i first need to know if it works, and find out all the variables yaknow?

Im not driving a speaker, from what i understand the toroid is there for 2 reasons, now please take this from sombody who knows nothing of your field, and try to get through my mindless babbel, the toroid connects the amp, the battery, and the box, it i guess lets the 12 volts go through and forces it to have whitenoise in it? or somthing like that, all i know is i need ATLEAST 100 Watt's MIN, and idealy 1000 Watts, however as this can possible do damage to it, I wont use my friends amp. so i need a cheap solution, and i dont think its coverd under anywarrenty, not like i can afford a $100 store bought amp anways, :(

and if your question still applies, i misunderstood and im sorry, can you rephrase it?

Here's how you do it:
Take a glass
Put some water in the glass
Put it in a metal enclosure with an excited magnetron and a metal fan to disperse the microwaves
You have just created steam by utilizing the resonant frequency of water.
If you don't have a metal enclosure with an excited magnetron, ask your mom if you can use her microwave.

I cannot stop thinking about this one. does any body know the resonant frequency of water Oxygen or Hydrogen??
I have come to the conclusion that for some thing to resonate apart it needs a wieght and a spring and an anchor point(or something of different wieght).
in H2O, the spring is the force holding the O and H. and the wieght needs to be the hydrogen atom and the anchor point is the oxygen. so resonant freq of H would do the job. resonating the oxygen would be very inneficient, becuase the hydrogen molecule would probably just follow the oxygen in phase. also the oxygen would probably resonate too close to the freq of water and would simply create heating of the liquid.
Anybody got anything to add???

By the way microwave oven operate at about 2.45 GHz which is below resonance of water, this is dont so that the wave is not absorbed at the surface of the food, but instead will travel into the food deeper to cook more evenly.

for arguments sake if H2o resonates at 3ghz can anyone work out what would the resonants of H and O would be????
Hint.it should be relative to the wieght of each atom.

Dept. of bubble and fizz.

I read somewhere that drawing an electric arc on a piece of aluminium underwater liberates more O & H chemical energy than the electrical input energy because by dissolving some of the aluminium in the process you in addition regain a portion of the energy used to electrolytically refine the aluminium in the first place.

Disabled Account
Joined 2003
Re: Dept. of bubble and fizz.

I read somewhere that drawing an electric arc on a piece of aluminium underwater liberates more O & H chemical energy than the electrical input energy because by dissolving some of the aluminium in the process you in addition regain a portion of the energy used to electrolytically refine the aluminium in the first place.

I don't know about aluminum, but drawing underwater arcs is often done using carbon electrodes, as this produces a gas with various hydrocarbons. A lot of scammers claim this is over unity because burning the gas produces more than input electricity energy, but that's because they ignore that they are using up the electrodes.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.