100W Ultimate Fidelity Amplifier

Maybe placing 3 amplifiers close together, with another 3 on opposite side of enclosure, makes sense to me.

If for 5.1 home theatre maybe sub should get more power than satellites.

Agreed....

I made stereo AX-14 to drive satellite speakers and B500 with LPF for Sub. excellent and i love the result..;) (3 more channel on their way to make 5.1 system)

Last edited:
Why is it wrong? Heating maybe,or some larger troubles? It would be nice if this 2x3 chanel amp would be for tri-amp solution...
not wrong, but one gets better performance when the amplifier is beside the speaker it is driving. Two reasons, the very short amp to speaker cable and the one amp in a box.

If you have a three driver speaker and want active then a 3channel amp may be the economic solution, But not a 6 channel for two speakers 2 to 3 m apart.

not wrong, but one gets better performance when the amplifier is beside the speaker it is driving. Two reasons, the very short amp to speaker cable and the one amp in a box.

If you have a three driver speaker and want active then a 3channel amp may be the economic solution, But not a 6 channel for two speakers 2 to 3 m apart.

Interesting point of view,haven't thought about it that way-you are right.
Three way / stereo with active crossover before the amp,or even built in the amp chase -that would be such a macine...

Thanks for the Suggestion.. But i am making 6channel for 6 different book self speaker boxes..
Moving amp inside the speakerbox will reduce speaker cable length.. but will increase the input signal cable length.. which i think will increase noise..

Hi
i use sir apex ax12 amp in my car
i have a micro avr project
i need 3 shematic
one for DC protection
one for over curent protection
one for short sircut protection
i do not need a relay for them
i want have 3 shematic
one by one for them
i must use 3 LED or 3 optocopler in exit for every protection off thise 3 protection board
i must connect them to micro avr and show a message in lcd
can you help me please?

Last edited:
Thanks for the Suggestion.. But i am making 6channel for 6 different book self speaker boxes..
Moving amp inside the speakerbox will reduce speaker cable length.. but will increase the input signal cable length.. which i think will increase noise..
I would not put the monoblock inside nor on the speaker. But sitting on it's own stand right behind the speaker terminals.

Long interconnects cause less harm to a signal chain than long speaker speaker cables do to the power amp.

Ax 3ef

Yes it can be use for single channel B500 but you must use 10000uF/120V instead 100V and transistors MJE15030/15031 instead BD241C/242C,
Regards
View attachment 311025
test condition :
5A 2x32ac,
1pair output,
bias 3v with remove pot + R220 and add parallel 220+560 on B to E Qbias.
load 4R spk.

sound is very clear, at low freq this AX is detail & stronger than B500...at least that's what I heard...
do I need to reduce bias sir?

Ax 3ef

Riff AX 3ef.jpg

If the drivers on +-50Vdc are operating at a bias current of 2mA then each has an average dissipation of 100mW. The average dissipation will go up a bit, if quiet music draws more than 4mApk through the driver/s.
The average dissipation will go up a lot, if the music draws hundreds of mApk at low duty cycle. Expect the dissipation on loud music averageing -20dB below maximum power, to increase maybe threefold compared to quiescent.
i.e. the driver dissipation could be ~300mW when playing loud in the domestic environment.

To220 drivers can operate for ever at an average dissipation of 100mW to 300mW without an added heatsink if the ambient temperature inside the amplifier is reasonable.
What is not reasonable is: Ta= 100degC due to outside temps of 40degC and nil ventilation for the heated air inside the amplifier.

If the drivers on +-50Vdc are operating at a bias current of 2mA then each has an average dissipation of 100mW. The average dissipation will go up a bit, if quiet music draws more than 4mApk through the driver/s.
The average dissipation will go up a lot, if the music draws hundreds of mApk at low duty cycle. Expect the dissipation on loud music averageing -20dB below maximum power, to increase maybe threefold compared to quiescent.
i.e. the driver dissipation could be ~300mW when playing loud in the domestic environment.

To220 drivers can operate for ever at an average dissipation of 100mW to 300mW without an added heatsink if the ambient temperature inside the amplifier is reasonable.
What is not reasonable is: Ta= 100degC due to outside temps of 40degC and nil ventilation for the heated air inside the amplifier.
thnks AndrewT you are absolutely right...