100W Ultimate Fidelity Amplifier

you have some strange reaction to my words (“if you don’t believe me ... don’t ask in a personal message.”) I only asked to explain that I didn’t understand that was all. maybe forgot to say thank you for the answers and the improved circuit at the same time ... for this I apologize and say a huge thank you. only so and nothing bad, no mistrust!

Attachments

• AX20mod v1.png
    AX20mod v1.png
    42.2 KB · Views: 733
BIMO, Just super !! Thank you!!
Again I want to ask, I hope you will not be offended in any way .-)
It seems to me, that R32-R33 is usually set at 22-47 Ohm, and you have 270 Ohm. So 270 is better than 47?
Also Q1 and Q2 can be exchanged for bс560 for more versatility?
Resistor's emitter of LTP influence of the slew rate, noise, and linearity. It is depend on trade-off of the designer. In the amplifier, noise less consider than linearity. And in this topology because LTP loading with current mirror make gain very high, so we can use high value of the resistor to get higher slew rate.

Q1 and Q2 can use BC560C but VCE in the limit of their specification. You can use any transistor with high hFE but watch-out the SOA (Safe Operating Area) of the transistor.

And such questions have arisen. What is the slew rate and phase margin?
Slew rate is capability of the amplifier to change the output voltage in specific time or voltage changing divided by time changing = dV/dT.
Phase margin and gain margin is criteria of stability of amplifier in small signal analyses. The stability of the amplifier in small signal analyses was defined by Nyquist.

Thank you, bimo. Here friends repeated your scheme, said that there could be a generation problem at 17 MHz. Here is the picture below. And they say this option is better and easier. only С11 it is necessary to change to 15pF in the diagram below
PS^ tracking fieldworkers in the input DC- reduce distortion well, but if there is no desire to put them - it is not necessary.

Attachments

• APEXS20_17MHZ.png
    APEXS20_17MHZ.png
    15.5 KB · Views: 393
  • Apex20_Lom2_ed.jpg
    Apex20_Lom2_ed.jpg
    120.8 KB · Views: 418
  • APEX20_Lom2_ed.asc
    14.4 KB · Views: 201
Thank you, bimo. Here friends repeated your scheme, said that there could be a generation problem at 17 MHz. Here is the picture below. And they say this option is better and easier. only С11 it is necessary to change to 15pF in the diagram below
PS^ tracking fieldworkers in the input DC- reduce distortion well, but if there is no desire to put them - it is not necessary.
Maybe he used different models of the transistor. In my simulation there is no peak at 17 MHz.

Hi, Mr. Astaro. Can I use the Soviet assembly as J1, J2 - KP504HT1 ? Post

Last edited: