100W Ultimate Fidelity Amplifier

i fix it i mean its not fix but i dont see before like this thing.

if you dont connect volume pot and put input source directly, then humm and all noise amplify and get realy loud noise at speaker.

solition : dont miss any parts on schmetacis that volume pot is not Christmas ornament :)

thank you mr mile nice sound not enough for loud music for outside but good enough for home.

842444d1589059101-100w-ultimate-fidelity-amplifier-psu15-kbpc-jpg

Bridge rectifier has incorrect orientation. As done here, its gonna have to go underneath the board. I wil ltry and rectify it this evening when I get home from work

Opps. you're right. I didn't invert the bridge. Here is how it should be for single sided boards.

Attachments

• PSU15 KBPC inverted bridge.jpg
    PSU15 KBPC inverted bridge.jpg
    415.8 KB · Views: 811
still cannot fix it :(

if i short input then humm going away i find its coming from input cable i change and use shilded cable too but still same just drop noise a little. i remember i was have same problem 1 year ago again on same amp i think there is some thing i doing wrong.

what can i do please any help can be powerfull.

thank you.

I think you have a ground loop problem in your chain conection

Hi Wintek,
I have used 10000mfd per rail per channel in a dual mono setup to drive 8 Ohms load. So total of 40000mfd for a stereo setup.

Thanks
Sha

Not related with your problem of Hum...
Can you explain that how many F100 power supplies used...only one for stereo or two independent supplies for both channels..

How mach filtering given....

Per Channel per rail 10000mfd or more?

Learning Sprint Software:redhot::redhot::redhot:

Hi Andrew,

I think that looks real nice. A trick I have found for testing is to make the pads where wire links go through pad and the wire link connected on C1 as well as S1. That way when you use the test feature it will light the entire circuit. Like Juan said, if you are going to etch the boards you might want to leave just a little more room between traces as they tend to spread out when you iron them. If you are going to make gerbers for production you can get by with tighter spaces because the solder mask will take care of it.

Looking good!

Not related with your problem of Hum...
Can you explain that how many F100 power supplies used...only one for stereo or two independent supplies for both channels..

How mach filtering given....

Per Channel per rail 10000mfd or more?

sory i just see your answer. i use 15000uf for f100. still working on them cause i dont feel like a its done. i test with 10k and 5k volume pots its working but i see same time my out power going down little too.

if any one have osiloscope and make the ax14 tests please tell me the bias voltage on 0r33. i make 10mv maybe that one is wrong???

thank you.

Last edited: