Attachments

• P1010069.JPG
    P1010069.JPG
    742 KB · Views: 2,185
  • P1010068.JPG
    P1010068.JPG
    842.3 KB · Views: 1,912
Hello guys

for the last few weeks I was making a similar AX-14 layout this one I call it AX-14T because I can chose from two different types of transistors "T" so I just got the boards today and I'm testing fit the components and they fits really nice except TO-3 is a bit off but it can be installed anyway the ones you see in the images are just for "example view" I just thought to let you know looks amazing :D I hope you guys like them :)

Regards
Juan

Attachments

• AX-14T 4.jpg
    AX-14T 4.jpg
    813.5 KB · Views: 360
  • AX-14T 3.jpg
    AX-14T 3.jpg
    405 KB · Views: 331
  • AX-14T 2.jpg
    AX-14T 2.jpg
    870.4 KB · Views: 420
  • AX-14T 1.jpg
    AX-14T 1.jpg
    859 KB · Views: 735
  • AX-14T 5.jpg
    AX-14T 5.jpg
    763.5 KB · Views: 439
Hello guys

for the last few weeks I was making a similar AX-14 layout this one I call it AX-14T because I can chose from two different types of transistors "T" so I just got the boards today and I'm testing fit the components and they fits really nice except TO-3 is a bit off but it can be installed anyway the ones you see in the images are just for "example view" I just thought to let you know looks amazing :D I hope you guys like them :)

Regards
Juan

Nice pcb,
Regards

Hello guys

Regards
Juan

Opsss.... Thats nice PCB bro...

Hello guys

Regards
Juan

nice pcb

Sorry to say this but I have problems with the build it sound distorted I'm not sure is because need to be connected to a +/- 55V power supply I was testing it with +/-43V DC like I always do before I jump it to the 330VA is my own fault of myself not to take more time to adjust the bias correctly I do have the original layout and I still not figure out why the sound is distorted can be a little short a misplace part or event worst a layout might have an error :( I be honest well I will check this later I already burn out too much the troubleshooting I'm a bit upset I better leave it for later it has to be something simple audio is present ? :confused:

Regards
Juan

Attachments

• AX-14T 8.jpg
    AX-14T 8.jpg
    734.1 KB · Views: 1,089
  • AX-14T NEW DESIGN2.jpg
    AX-14T NEW DESIGN2.jpg
    499.1 KB · Views: 1,058
Last edited:
I will then check that out maybe I have no do it correctly, but .... I have a suspect that the "2N5401's" are "fakely" EBay type,:rolleyes: the rest of the others parts are from DigiKey,

maybe is that, but first I will do the GND wire to SG input then I will post resuslts later

Regards
Juan

Attachments

• GND.JPG
    GND.JPG
    72.9 KB · Views: 970
Yes you can but might be a little tight on the bending of the leads really close to the transistor plastic package I was more concentrate on the other type TO-3P-3
I have in mind to use only that type but yeah it can accommodate those too :)

Regards
Juan

Attachments

• TO-3P-3,TO-247-3.jpg
    TO-3P-3,TO-247-3.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 376
  • yes_you_can_but_a_bit_tight.jpg
    yes_you_can_but_a_bit_tight.jpg
    270.1 KB · Views: 377
  • NJW3281G.JPG
    NJW3281G.JPG
    108.2 KB · Views: 374