1 driver 150hz-20khz

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
...and get down a lot lower than 150hz.

And these Mark audio drivers sound fairly good?

Mabe i should reveal the actual listening space now; if you havent guessed, its for a pure front stereo arrangement in my car:)

If no fullrange driver meets my requirements I think the new seas coax speaker will be my choise. Cant go wrong with Seas;)

Last edited:
You should have said earlier! - car cabins behave like infinity baffles and have more low end extention, so smaller drivers can work. Mark audio is very good according to a lot of people that use them, they may be more expensive than some TB's. You may also want to look at Fountek fr88ex or fr89ex, though it may be a stretch to get 150Hz at 100dB with those 3". They do measure very flat and have low distortion however. You probably will need a 12dB sloped high pass filter at least if you want to get to such loud levels with the small drivers. :)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.