• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

For Sale Burr Brown OPA2228P (2pairs)

Things you have for sale.
Here i have for sale BURR BROWN OPA2228P Opamp, that is NOS, new, newer used. It is DIP8 package, have low input low noise 3 nV/sqrt Hz, Gain Bandwidth of 33 MHz and Slew Rate of 11 V/us.

It is excellent choice for audio preamplifier input stage, and it is made by well known manufacturer BURR BROWN.

Price is €60,00 (for 2 pair) + Shipping Cost and it is selling as 2pair only.

1716022837970.jpg

And have 2pcs NOS of ELNA SILMIC II 470uF/16V that is used for NFB capacitor in amplifier. This capacitor have best sonic so it used as NFB capacitor in amplifier.

Price is €6,00 (for 2 pcs) + Shipping Cost and it is selling as 2pcs only. I can do combine shipping.

1716022954375.jpg

Thank you for kindly replay.

https://hr.mouser.com/ProductDetail/Texas-Instruments/OPA2228PA?qs=7nS3%2BbEUL6tgIyLgYviZ0A==

Here there is not in stock and 1pcs costs 6,18euro plus VAT ( in Croatia it is 25% VAT) so calculating:

4pcs x 6,18euro = 24,72 euro plus 25% VAT is 30,90euro.

Keep in mind that these on mouser is Texas Instruments manufacturer and i im selling Burr Brown that is higher quality that TI and these opamps are send to the buyer so he or she will receive it on 1week.

So on mouser you need to wait to arraive opamps to stock, it is TI not BB and need to order minimum of 50euro plus VAT to get free shipping.

So new price is 30euro plus shipping cost and paypal fee.

Interested buyer please send me PM.

Thanks for watching.