DAC AD1862: Almost THT, I2S input, NOS, R-2R

This just needs to be connected to the mute/delay circuit, and put a stronger relay on the output to make it truly universal. The good thing is that by adding a trimmer to the NFB, the sensitivity can be adjusted depending on the purpose. Since I don't know how to draw PCBs, it will stay like this. :rolleyes:

Shocking price indeed, if they are genuine. Maybe measure quiescent current of the op amp? The iv board as 1ohm resistors to their rails if I remember correctly. Not many op amp is running such current.

Ok, so, friends, please disregard my last upload #8261. I remade the boards for the tube output stage, with spacing fitting following BOMs. If possible i would ask a moderator to cancel previous uploads.
Schematics remain the same.
These 10uF Wima caps are huge, and so with more space perhaps you could fit some boutique cap. Now there's only 1 filament inlet, with the shortest path. I'll order them myself shortly.
Please let me know in case of further discrepancies.
Sorry @Michelag, I've been a bit busy lately so I'm not on the forum (I was even in Italy for a couple of days).
You must correct your PCB, I used the same ones I made for my hybrid amplifier with some corrections. It's important that you see how they should look. You have to miniaturize the CCS traces, I made them partially in SMD to make them as small as possible.
In this case, the tube was 6S4P, but it is important that you get an impression of how the PCB should look. Otherwise, the scheme is the same, instead of 47K you put Riv and a film cap in parallel with it.

Attachments

• pcb.png
    pcb.png
    45.1 KB · Views: 59
  • TUBE IV.jpg
    TUBE IV.jpg
    335.2 KB · Views: 59
Reactions: 1 user
Sorry @Michelag, I've been a bit busy lately so I'm not on the forum (I was even in Italy for a couple of days).
You must correct your PCB, I used the same ones I made for my hybrid amplifier with some corrections. It's important that you see how they should look. You have to miniaturize the CCS traces, I made them partially in SMD to make them as small as possible.
In this case, the tube was 6S4P, but it is important that you get an impression of how the PCB should look. Otherwise, the scheme is the same, instead of 47K you put Riv and a film cap in parallel with it.
Hey Grunf, thanks for your valuable input. Just for me, why is important to miniaturize CCS traces?