Comparing P3A Schematics

Thank you sir.
That worked.
I still got a few errors.
Unknown model type "q2sa1407_syn08" -- ignored
V1: both pins shorted together -- ignoring.
V2: both pins shorted together -- ignoring.
WARNING: Less than two connections to node NC_01. This node is used by R8.
Direct Newton iteration failed to find .op point. (Use ".option noopiter" to skip.)

I am trying to study the impact bootstrap cap and feedback cap values have on the operation of the amp.
What parameters should I be focusing on.
The other thing Im struggling with is understanding how changing transistors used impacts the working of the amp.
i.e. I have various NPN TO92 transistors pulled from high end amps and would like to know how changing these would impact the working of the amp.

Ive made some progress it may help others.
Ive given up on using the scope other than for basic troubleshooting and big picture THD.
Ive shifted to using ARTA software along with a few other good spectrum analyser.
This gives me a clear shot view of THD + Noise.
Now every mod or change I try gives me a clean picture.

That output transistor combo might work. There could be some instability to be dealt with.

If you are able to troubleshoot and fix any issues that arise then go for it.

If you are not so confident then best stick to the transistors that rod recommends.

I tried substituting the driver transistors for a non recommended type. Gross oscillation was the result. When I went back to bd139/140 I had no problems.

That not going to help you because 220R is already high. If you increase the value of R11, R12 it may cause instability. Still If you're not satisfied by my advice then wait for other forum member or select an another design where you can use parts you've in your hand.

Best Regards