BTSB in a custom RTP (ready to print) 3D case - the TH board

If Wined is ok with using his 3D CAD file (I just asked for his permission)

https://www.diyaudio.com/forums/gro...r-se-bal-se-bal-buffer-gb-22.html#post6711584

- I would get at least three BTSBs. (Maybe four/ five?) …

I haven’t yet got one for either of my two TPA amps; one of which is a 4 channel - so it alone really needs two BTSBs (which xkr generously got working and tested, taking a bit longer than the agreed time cost allowance)

Plus, I’ve got three power amps with gain of just 14-20 dB (and another likely lowish gain amp underway!)

And, a very good Musical Fidelity preamp with an excellent * passive output, but the active line output is noisy. I’ve been wondering what to do about that %#! for a couple of years now!

(And purchasing parts & making things in batches … productivity & the work rhythms are better)

Wined’s custom CAD designed case is the perfect size for the TH board. And while I could probably master SM, that would take longer … but the Etsy store doesn't list them at present. When might there be another run?

Founder of XSA-Labs
Joined 2012
Paid Member
Hi Otto,
Which part are you asking about when there might be another run? The BTSBs should be in stock unless I let the listing expire. The 3D printed case is very cool. Or were you asking if I will offer printed cases for the BTSB?

One thing is for certain about the BTSB, Yarra, and Aksa Lender - they have no audible noise. You cannot tell they are turned on.

Last edited:
Hi xrk

The one used in Wined’s custom CAD designed case “is the perfect size for the TH board

In Etsy generally, ie not in your store, when I searched on BTSB, it only shows the other two BTSBs. More than once

I’ve no doubts about the quality and quietness, of any of the three BTSBs or amps. For the previous couple of reasons, I finally decided I want to run with the TH for a few power amps (obviously not related to the Yarra/ Lender)

Is it just a glitch with Etsy’s search function(?)

Last edited:
Founder of XSA-Labs
Joined 2012
Paid Member
Check out what Wineds made for a custom printed chassis for the TPA3255 amp and PSU!

969691d1627216688-tpa3255-reference-design-class-amp-gb-1627216500000-jpg

969692d1627216717-tpa3255-reference-design-class-amp-gb-1627216489105-jpg