Go Back   Home > Forums > > >

Wild Burro Audio DIY full range speakers from Wild Burro Audio Labs

Old 2nd March 2021, 04:23 PM   #1
d to the g is offline d to the g  United States
wildburro audio
diyAudio Member

AlNiCo magnet update
Default AlNiCo magnet update

I get a lot of questions about the AlNiCo magnet Betsy's.

1. Yes, they sound much better than the standard Betsy.

2. They are still a "special" in that I don't typically stock them. More accurately, I can't source magnets fast enough to keep them in stock. There's currently both a trade war and a pandemic that is making this extremely difficult.

3. Email me at wildburroaudio using gmail.com and I can put you on the waiting list. The next batch of magnets could arrive Summer 2021.

4. Material costs are jumping all over. Prices will be going up for the next batch. I still see the AlNiCo Betsy as being a great value in comparison to other fullrange peers.

Best,

Douglas
  Reply to this post

AlNiCo magnet updateHide this!Advertise here!