• Disclaimer: This Vendor's Forum is a paid-for commercial area. Unlike the rest of diyAudio, the Vendor has complete control of what may or may not be posted in this forum. If you wish to discuss technical matters outside the bounds of what is permitted by the Vendor, please use the non-commercial areas of diyAudio to do so.

Caintuck Audio year end inventory sale

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I'm in the process of moving my workshop to a new location ..... :yuck:

Builds for new orders will resume in January 2019.

Since it will be inventory (and tax) time at the end of 2018, I have decided to offer the speakers currently in stock at a sale price ..... :)

The details can be found here.

The sale prices will be valid on orders placed through December 31, 2018.

Happy listening,
Randy

Update ..... the year end inventory sale was a success and I sold everything that was in stock except one pair.

The interesting thing is that the only pair that didn't sell was easily the best looking pup in the litter, to my way of thinking .....

Go figure ..... :D

If time allows to build up some inventory, I might do this again in December of 2019.

Happy listening,
Randy

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.