• Disclaimer: This Vendor's Forum is a paid-for commercial area. Unlike the rest of diyAudio, the Vendor has complete control of what may or may not be posted in this forum. If you wish to discuss technical matters outside the bounds of what is permitted by the Vendor, please use the non-commercial areas of diyAudio to do so.

Decware Audio Fest 2018

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
The annual Decware Audio Fest took place on the first weekend of October.
As usual, it was a total blast and the Friday and Saturday sessions were very well attended ….. no doubt in response to the new 25th Anniversary Decware Zen amplifier which was available for audition.

Happily, the new amplifier works VERY well with the Betsy drivers ….. :D

I have been working on some new variations of the "two tone" Betsy baffles and took three of them with me to Peoria.

Trio_1_small.jpg

Larger photo here.

There are about ten different variations on the drawing board and I will be including them on my website in the near future.

The baffles in the photo (left to right) are black walnut / hard maple, wenge / padauk and sapele / hard maple.

Happy listening,
Randy

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.