• Disclaimer: This Vendor's Forum is a paid-for commercial area. Unlike the rest of diyAudio, the Vendor has complete control of what may or may not be posted in this forum. If you wish to discuss technical matters outside the bounds of what is permitted by the Vendor, please use the non-commercial areas of diyAudio to do so.

Six Moons review of the Betsy baffles

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I was recently informed that my buddy George in Washington State was visited in his "home demo listening room" by Stephæn ..... one of the Six Moons reviewers.

George has placed an ad in a local paper advertising the Betsy baffles as part of a high quality budget audio system and enjoys sharing music with those who visit.

The review was a delight to read ..... at least from my perspective ..... :cool:

The link can be found here.

Included in the review are the "audition sites" where the Betsy baffles can be heard "in person" ..... a good thing for those who would like to make a road trip to hear the WBAL Betsy drivers for themselves.

I guess that I should probably head to my workshop and fire up the saw and router after posting this thread ..... :D

My sincere thanks to Stephæn for the positive review .....

Happy listening,
Randy

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.