• Disclaimer: This Vendor's Forum is a paid-for commercial area. Unlike the rest of diyAudio, the Vendor has complete control of what may or may not be posted in this forum. If you wish to discuss technical matters outside the bounds of what is permitted by the Vendor, please use the non-commercial areas of diyAudio to do so.

Locations to audition Betsy baffles

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Over the past couple of years I have received quite a few emails asking if there is a location (or locations) where a person can hear a pair of the Caintuck Audio Betsy baffles in a suitable listening environment.

I recently created a page on my website with information on several locations where the speakers can be auditioned.

The information can be found here.

The ability to audition the speakers will not only benefit someone interested in Caintuck Audio offerings, but provide an opportunity for those in the DIY community to experience what an amazing audio bargain the Wild Burro Audio Labs Betsy drivers are and how they might be used in their own speaker building projects.

The web page will be updated if additional locations become available.

Happy listening,
Randy in Caintuck

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.