• Disclaimer: This Vendor's Forum is a paid-for commercial area. Unlike the rest of diyAudio, the Vendor has complete control of what may or may not be posted in this forum. If you wish to discuss technical matters outside the bounds of what is permitted by the Vendor, please use the non-commercial areas of diyAudio to do so.

Capital Audio Fest 2015

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Just a week away ..... :cool:

Here are a couple of photos of the Betsy based speakers I'm taking to the CAF .....

Cherry_Betsy_pair_small.JPG

Cherry_Betsy_closeup_small.JPG

Betsy_oak_closeup_small.JPG

If anyone is planning to attend the CAF, please stop by the Caintuck Audio room and say "hi".

It would be nice to meet some of the forum members ..... :)

Happy listening,

Randy

Hi GM,

It went very well indeed ..... :D

The room sounded far better than I expected it to and the speakers were very well received. I passed out a lot of business cards and flyers.

The Betsy based speakers were powered by a variety of amplifiers that I took with me and all of them sounded very good ..... Decware Zen triode, the Spud pentode and the Flea Watt chip amplifiers.

In addition to "hawking" my creations, I pointed a good number of attendees to the Wild Burro Audio website with my blessings on them building their own Betsy based speakers ..... :)

A couple of photos .....

CAF_room_small.JPG

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

Larger photos here and here.

There were a lot of attendees who had wanted to hear the Betsy drivers for a long time and were impressed with their superb capability to reproduce music ..... :cool:

Happy listening,

Randy

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.