• Disclaimer: This Vendor's Forum is a paid-for commercial area. Unlike the rest of diyAudio, the Vendor has complete control of what may or may not be posted in this forum. If you wish to discuss technical matters outside the bounds of what is permitted by the Vendor, please use the non-commercial areas of diyAudio to do so.

New betsy's in ob

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I received my betsy's today. I went and bought the wood, piano hinges, etc. I have them built and playing. I'm impressed by the sound. For the music I listen to there just right. I'm using a tube amp at lower volumes. I still need to work out the exact spot to place them from the wall. I have to make more room first. So far detail is really good. If I use a little more gain to my amp they really wake up. I'm a happy camper. Beats the heck out of the three-ways I've been using. Thanks Paul.:)

Well my tube amp was acting up. So I put my marantz 2215b in service. What a difference. Filled the room with sound. Had to move the ob's further out from the wall. Had almost too much bass. Diana Krall was sounding good.
I guess my tube amp needs some work.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.