• Disclaimer: This Vendor's Forum is a paid-for commercial area. Unlike the rest of diyAudio, the Vendor has complete control of what may or may not be posted in this forum. If you wish to discuss technical matters outside the bounds of what is permitted by the Vendor, please use the non-commercial areas of diyAudio to do so.

The Betsy

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
thanks

Thanks Paul for the information. I expected that the shipping to india will be pretty high.
I know you are busy and may be the answer to my question is somewhere in this forum, but
in case you do not mind, do I need to make the second OB the mirror image of the first OB
(in the project in your webpage) for stereo application. You can reply just by Yes or No.

Regards
Roushon

The Betsy and BetsyK are both 8" speakers. Assuming you are using a sealed box (probably the best choice for your application), they BetsyK at 94.5db 1w/1m is the driver for you. Some 6"ers are as sensitive, but they won't have as much dynamic range (combination of lower area and lower Xmax). You can run the Pioneer BOFU harder, but it isn't as sensitive.

Paul
Wild Burro Audio Labs - DIY Full Range Speakers

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.