• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Ultra Low Noise JFETs from Texas Instruments

Yes, thanks stinius and jackinnj for clarifying. I added two graphs because I believe this JFET would be a great solution for very low power, low noise applications. In order to get resolution for the lower IDS currents I had to split to 2 graphs. You can achieve noise < 3 nV/rthz for only 100 uA current consumption!

Regards,
Mike

Last edited:
Good because the TI Store has a hopelessly intractable wedgie in its under pants.

LOL. TI works in mysterious ways, Mark. :)

FWIW, I was able to get all the way to the payment page with QTY = 5 of the JFE150DCKR in my cart. I didn't pay as I have no immediate need for these. I also didn't try ordering them as samples (for the same reason). This via Safari on my Mac.

Maybe try a different browser and/or clearing the browser cache (assuming you haven't already).

The TI Store now remembers my GST (sales tax) number and phone number correctly. Yay! TI!

Tom

Good because the TI Store has a hopelessly intractable wedgie in its under pants.
Not often I don't have a clue of what you are talking about and Google hasn't got any translation either.

Attachments

• Skärmavbild 2021-07-29 kl. 19.30.11.png
    Skärmavbild 2021-07-29 kl. 19.30.11.png
    33 KB · Views: 713