• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Relocating, selling stuff.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.

Attachments

• 20201215_125712.jpg
    20201215_125712.jpg
    983.7 KB · Views: 792
Last edited:
Weird things happen with Ebay.
It "forgot" my linked bank account, even though PayPal still shows it.
I entered another account, it accepted it, but still shows "Your payments on hold until you enter the bank account".
What is even worse, yesterday when I listed some items with calculated shipment costs, it demanded to select shipment options, dimensions and weight of items. Today I found that they were sold with "Free Shipment", so I ended with paying $13.93 for UPS Ground shipment. It was the cheapest option. The buyer paid $10 "buy it now" price.
So, somebody are getting Christmas presents for my expense.
Merry Christmas! :D

Vintage 1970'Th Fisher RC-70 cassette Hi-Fi deck | eBay

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.