• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

For sale ETI477 PCB's

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Getting geared up to restore my old ETI Series 5000 power amp (which uses the ETI 477 boards )

Lots of learning from various forums with circuit modifications and updated components, so I thought "why not" !

I was not happy with the original boards, as some tracks lifted when I depopulated them and there was also some scorching around the BF469/470's

So, after a LOT of pain etc, I managed to copy the board design, created the Gerber file and had some (10) new boards made.

These new boards are not drilled as I will use the old board as a drill template, and I have some mods that I want to try that require new holes anyway.

So if anyone needs a new board or two, hit me up ! Pics attached.

Attachments

• IMG_1820.jpg
    IMG_1820.jpg
    424 KB · Views: 182
  • IMG_1821.jpg
    IMG_1821.jpg
    507.2 KB · Views: 181
  • IMG_1822.jpg
    IMG_1822.jpg
    515.2 KB · Views: 184
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.