• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

ZOUDIO AIO4CH: 4-channel amplifier with DSP and Bluetooth

@00940 The amp is shipped from the Netherlands.

@Solve It's a next generation device of the TPA3118. Power-wise it should be pretty similar, but with lower THD and noise.

@irribeo, Good to hear that everything is working correctly!

The low noise is mainly because everybody is tightly packed together, with one solid groundplane and good decoupling. It's one of the big advantages compared to seperate modules that need to be tied together.

I will make a power supply recommendation guide soon. For now the recommended PSU is the Meanwell LRS150-24

I have a Meanwell LRS200-24 here that I will try, also a lot of HG2 cells that I will try 6s, but... time :)

*edit
and yes the sound is more like the tpa3128 board I have here, but even quieter than this post inductor feedback 3128, which is analog ofcourse and your ampboard clearly is better designed than mine :)

Last edited:
Yes, you can read on website you can wirelessly link two ampboards for for example L+R 4way.
TI does not own Sigma, Sigma is owned by a competitor. I don't know the limit of the chip, but for us the limit is the current software made or this ampboard. TI doesn't give us software to program these chips.

Joined 2008
Paid Member
If I wanted to have a bandpass filter, I can have e.g. 2 2nd order filters for low pass and 3 2nd order high pass, is that correct?

What is the maximum delay per channel?

When I want to use TWS - only the volume on the master will be active? Does the TWS work with analog input?

Could two units be placed into a single box to get an 8 ch amp that would be turned on by just one push on a single volume?

I would like to use two boards for a 4 way stereo system.

@timreeves @geotone
You can run two boards and link them via TWS
DSP settings can only be updated via the configuration tool, no support for SigmaStudio.

@00940
Glad to hear you received it! It is indeed very small for the features it has.

@Palanj,
Bandpass is indeed composed of a stacked low and highpass filter

Maximum delay per channel is 0.33mS

With TWS BT volume will vary on both modules. Your amplifier volume can still be adjusted seperately.

Two modules on one volume should be possible by modifying the harness so that the rotary encoder channel A, B and switch are split to both modules.

@zei
Good to hear! No version without power amp section unfortunately, because the DSP is built in to the amplifier chip.

Hi.

Again, thanx for a great product.
For testing purpose I used it in place of another product based on TPA3116 2x50 1x100w board. I used the same PSU and the same speakers. I'm not getting the same level of output as with the TPA board.
Is there som settings to change to maximize output?

Thanx
JZ

The gain settings could be set to high as with the default TPA3118 chip maybe a software setting?
It's a lot of noise for me if I turn up the volume at max, as I use to do and control it with my software from computer.
Compared to my Allo Volt+ which is dead quiet at max volume.

Last edited:
@Solve, PWM frequency is 768khz
Which I2S source do you use?

I will look into the line-in noise problem in the coming days.

Ok, is it possibly to change to 384 khz in software?
I use Khadas Tone Board but not sure if I2s OUT is active with Raspberry
or only their own VIM board.
But it's unclear it it works.
It sounds very good like an good TPA3118 and to have an DSP with 13 points of EQ and 4 speaker output with the possibilty to make an nice two way combo is good.
But as I sad I have noise that could be an faulty amp or bad implentaion.