• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Donald North Sonic Decor On Wall Loudspeakers

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
These are DNA, Donald North Audio, brand new in box, on wall loudspeakers. They we sold in several high end audio shops and were well liked. Don started this project several years ago in parallel with his award winning head phone amplifier line, the headphone amps now have a 1 year back order and the speaker system had to be put on the back burner. These are designed to be mounted on wall, no holes, no cutting required, they are only 4” deep! The systems crossover was specifically designed for this application taking into account any frequency variations that occur when mounting speakers to a wall. The result is a smooth frequency response and smooth sound. Quality Peerless drivers are used as well as quality crossover components and a highly ridged enclosure. This pair is painted in the popular “Swiss Coffee” white and has a choice of grill trims as well as an easy wall mounting system. These would be considered satellites speakers going down to around 65Hz. If used for your main system I would recommend a subwoofer. They work great for rear speakers, bedroom speakers or anywhere you need sound. The retail price is $1300.Don has a few systems left and is offering them to fellow audiophiles for the wholesale price of $650 which includes domestic shipping.
Don is a busy guy so I am helping him sell these, I am a Loudspeaker system design engineer, I can answer any technical questions, feel free to contact me directly.

DSC_0063r1med2.jpg

IMG_4040small.jpg

SD100%20wwncherry.jpg

Please follow the like to the DNA website.
DNA Sonic Décor On-Wall Speakers on wall mount speakers bookshelf speakers

Geoffrey Dillon 323 252 1115
gdillon@sbcglobal.net

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.