• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

BOSC - HiFi Monoblock Class-D GaN Amp

I’ll look around and see if I still have my stencil…whoever wants it, pm me in a few days and we can work out a price…As long as it is okay with Leo since I have signed an NDA with him.

It’s an exceptionally great amplifier at a giveaway price imho.

Best,
Anand.

If somebody does get these stencils please confirm what rev board they are for.

Thanks Leo for the Starkrimson PCBs. I was able to complete my amps without a stencil. I used an HDMI microscope, though.

51663927160_eab852bbdc_b.jpg

The Starkrimson Mono amps just won Budget Product of the year from The Absolute Sound, check it out:

"I know that Starkrimson is supposed to be a pear, but to my mind it is a peach of an amplifier, sweet and dynamic, at a delicious price point. To my ears, it sounds like a high-definition Class A amplifier and surely offers a glimpse into the future of Class D amplification. An absolute must-audition." and "The Starkrimson performed flawlessly with excellent bass impact, transient clarity, and purity of tone."

Full review here:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1AYGmLtWPrmmCgPD6zcIbjQxzIHzChfhV/view?usp=sharing

Just saw this Leo, great review and congratulations! It's a big deal when an industry veteran writer like Dick Olsher gives the component a thumbs up! Like I've said to others, this amp is my Class D reference. Being light weight and transportable is very nice.

You should repackage the amp in 6061 aircraft aluminum and sell it for 3 times the price, ala Jeff Rowland ;).

Happy New Year!

Best,
Anand.

Just saw this Leo, great review and congratulations! It's a big deal when an industry veteran writer like Dick Olsher gives the component a thumbs up! Like I've said to others, this amp is my Class D reference. Being light weight and transportable is very nice.

You should repackage the amp in 6061 aircraft aluminum and sell it for 3 times the price, ala Jeff Rowland ;).

Happy New Year!

Best,
Anand.
Thanks Anand.

Happy New Year to you as well.