• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Shanti Dual LPS 5V/3A , 5V/1.5A

I know it's vacation time and difficult health situations all around, but have any of you any short experiences to share about the Nirvana smps - or the Revelation dac? Sorry if I have missed it in the thread. All the best, and take care, Per

Multiple reviews are under way and should come out rather shortly.( a few days)

One of the reviewers had an issue with uUSB connector . It detached . Please note that reviewer had a 2 pin uUSB instead of the 4 pin that was planned. All Revolution that we ship now have the 4 pin uUSB. CS is fallowing up and they will send you an email if we shipped a Rev with 2 pin uUSB

Multiple reviews are under way and should come out rather shortly.( a few days)

One of the reviewers had an issue with uUSB connector . It detached . Please note that reviewer had a 2 pin uUSB instead of the 4 pin that was planned. All Revolution that we ship now have the 4 pin uUSB. CS is fallowing up and they will send you an email if we shipped a Rev with 2 pin uUSB

Hi cdsgames,
Ok can I have the same 2pin here...
There are now not more problems , with no sound everyday away.
I can look for what I have 2 or 4 pin uUSB

I know it's vacation time and difficult health situations all around, but have any of you any short experiences to share about the Nirvana smps - or the Revelation dac? Sorry if I have missed it in the thread. All the best, and take care, Per
I am now on vacation and my replacement USB Sig will arrive only mid next month when I come back. I was able however to compare the Revolution DAC with and without Nirvana. The source was for now a RPI 4 with Gentooplayer and Roon ROCK running on NUC. The switch of powering the DAC to Nirvana was no less then incredible. The sound became much deeper and almost holographic. Better separation and better noise floor. In my setup Nirvana made a big impact on the sound of the Rev DAC.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmm cds you should maybe try to compile/release a Real-time kernel for the usbridge signature.
Real-time priority on I/O with FiFO on CPU scheduler does seem to fix the very mild popping noises when using DSD, i also did a additional tweak to reserve one core exclusively for the NAA daemon, idk if that also helped, but on stock configuration I still hear those very mild pops even on the rev dac I got from audiophonics.

Some have also reported mild SQ improvements with RT kernel but idk if that's real, or placebo

Hmm cds you should maybe try to compile/release a Real-time kernel for the usbridge signature.
Real-time priority on I/O with FiFO on CPU scheduler does seem to fix the very mild popping noises when using DSD, i also did a additional tweak to reserve one core exclusively for the NAA daemon, idk if that also helped, but on stock configuration I still hear those very mild pops even on the rev dac I got from audiophonics.
Some have also reported mild SQ improvements with RT kernel but idk if that's real, or placebo
RT kernel (with proper driver) should work on USbridge Sig if it works on RPI3B+

Last edited by a moderator: