• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Shanti Dual LPS 5V/3A , 5V/1.5A

Thx you Oliver . We take full responsibility for making you change the speakers :)

A few more words. I also found that Rev has the best bass . I believe this is the direct results of using the supercaps on analong rail of DAC (2 farad around) + supercap on analog rail of opamp (that was never tried before). The result is bass like I never experienced . No math (like bass boosting) just power rails that do not sag when hitting low notes.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi @cdsgames

When ordering the Allo triple play: USBridge <>Shanti<>Revolution
and requiring WiFi from a NAS to stereo system in a different room, which modem/dongle from the Allo web site for the USBridge? My router supports both 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz
What do you recommend #1. or #2.

#1. USB WiFi Dongle
#2. Dual Band USB 3.0 WiFi Dongle

Lastly, regarding Revolution drivers, if all I require is NAS WiFi do I require a driver?
I do NOT require DSD 512. I am using Volumio.
What do you recommend #1. or #2.

#1. None
#2. Xmos ID / Win (native driver)

Thanks in advance for answering those two questions. (ツ)

Be interesting to hear your thoughts on this. Received mine today - using it with Shanti/USB Sig and it's replaced a Kali/Piano 2.1. Had it warming up all day and just started listening. Initial impression are very good :)

I prefer for the moment to keep it private not wanting to influence what users find . I encourage trying different settings. Tweak it and tell us what you like best.

Last edited by a moderator:
my Allo Revolution dac arrived here in hawaii but I can't find the DC cable that goes with my nice 5V Jay's Audio linear power supply. New cable arrives sunday. I spent all night searching for the cable, flipped all my cable drawers upside down on my bed. I had to sleep in the other room LOL