• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Shanti Dual LPS 5V/3A , 5V/1.5A

Just registered as I'm very interested in the USbridge Sig + Shanti in alu case (so have to wait a bit longer).
It will feed a Kii Control (part of Kii BXT System) using USB, could also use coax but don't see the benefit in that.
I'll be playing music from NAS or Spotify -> but it's unclear what OS I should select? Has to be wife friendly. Today I have a minipc (atom) with Daphile and with spotify connect it's easy enough.

Hello,
Just got the Shanti and it’s improved the sound of the Digione sig. :D

I’m debating taking it apart and putting it and the digione into a single enclosure.

Are there obvious power in points on the digione so I can hard wire them together?

I noticed you also have the usb sig and it looks like there are power in points on that. If I get the usb sig, put the digione sig on top of that and get rid of my pi, will I still need both power outs of the Shanti?

Thanks

mdr

Last edited: