Go Back   Home > Forums > > >
Home Forums Rules Articles diyAudio Store Blogs Gallery Wiki Register Donations FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Vendor's Bazaar Commercial Vendors large & small hawking their wares

Shanti Dual LPS 5V/3A , 5V/1.5A
Shanti Dual LPS 5V/3A , 5V/1.5A
Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old Yesterday, 09:40 PM   #951
reelben is offline reelben  Netherlands
diyAudio Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdsgames View Post
This week , we were very busy testing and improving our products .

Revolution is advancing very well. Nirvana SMPS , we had a breakthrough.

Next week , I will make some announcement and maybe post some pics.
Hi is there all news about shipping the new dac revolution or when it comes.. This year or... 😅😉
Old Today, 08:47 AM   #952
cdsgames is offline cdsgames  Canada
diyAudio Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanekiu View Post
It doesn't seem like a DAC firmware issue though as no one else has reported problems with this DAC model.
I think you maybe misunderstood me a little when I said the same thing happens when used via xspdif2, I meant when usbridge Sig was connected to xspdif2 that the glitches still happen, direct connection via pc to either dac, or xspdif2 is fine.

There's one guy on audiophile style forum that also reported getting small clicks with his RME ADI-2 so it seems it's not just limited to ESS DACs.

Hi Nanekiu

The fact that glitches happen on both USBridge Sig--DAC and USbridge Sig--Spidif transcoding --DAC , point to the fact that issue is not on USB but on the DAC itself. (driver most likely )

Please also note that ROON support says this abut Matrix Pro : " Our hypothesis is that this is a bug in the USB chipset of the X-SABRE Pro. We’ve received similar reports from other users of Matrix Audio products, including the Element line."
source.

Matrix Audio X-SABRE Pro MQA via USB. Problems playing DSD, MQA and 176 files - Support - Roon Labs Community

The fact that DAC works correctly connected to a PC (windows) shows they implemented correctly the diver for that OS.
Old Today, 09:14 AM   #953
diyAudio Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by reelben View Post
Hi is there all news about shipping the new dac revolution or when it comes.. This year or... 😅😉

We are working hard on it...but we want to make sure its done right.

We improved the last PCB , we should get new PCB very soon.Those will be production PCBs
Old Today, 11:04 AM   #954
diyAudio Member

Our hardware team informed me that full pics of Revolution Dac will only be ready next week .

Sorry about the delay . We will have a small surprise ..
Old Today, 05:14 PM   #955
reelben is offline reelben  Netherlands
diyAudio Member

Thank you for your information.
I'm waiting patiently what there is coming

Shanti Dual LPS 5V/3A , 5V/1.5AHide this!Advertise here!