• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Shanti Dual LPS 5V/3A , 5V/1.5A

Yeah its being shipped. I have requested the firmware upgrade with pop mute and found one bug on oled and asked everything to be upgraded.

India is shipping already and sent to EU stock.

I will release more firmware upgrades on Rev one that has a crazy idea on clock divider . You will increase the N (noise) to 5uV (from 3.7uV) but reduces the THD again . This time at -127 :) and especially it consists of only H2 and H3 (rest are at -140 around).

Ok good news about Rev.
Do you think next week shipping,, or delivered in the Netherlands ;)

Nirvana and a second Shanti delivered this morning

using Nirvana for USBridge's dirty side (Sparky) and Shanti for USBridge itself (J28 removed)
must go by heart but... I'd say difference towards powering everything from Allo's wall-wart is both sensible and immediate. great job guys! :)

...using Nirvana for USBridge's dirty side (Sparky) and Shanti for USBridge itself (J28 removed)

Like you, I pulled J28 to power both sides with Shanti. I would like to hear how Nirvana compares for my USBridge but fear using USB and barrel connectors at the same time for Sparky and HAT.

Would this dual connection from Nirvana damage USBridge? Or would it simply degrade sound quality compared to using one of the power connectors to the 5v barrel port?