• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Shanti Dual LPS 5V/3A , 5V/1.5A

I have no idea when it will be ready , I am just testing the power rails. No driver was made...so it will take a few good months (Oct maybe)

This new hat will not be compatible with USbridge in a alu case because its made for a specifc case with a RPI4. If you have a PCB usbridge you can use it but output will be a bit wired

I have no idea when it will be ready , I am just testing the power rails. No driver was made...so it will take a few good months (Oct maybe)

This new hat will not be compatible with USbridge in a alu case because its made for a specifc case with a RPI4. If you have a PCB usbridge you can use it but output will be a bit wired

Hi @cdsgames
I am asking if I can use the old boss (or another hat dac-ropiee compatible) into signature, with usb output and dac output simultaneously?
I use ropieee and I do not use aluminum case.
Thanks

Full Nirvana readings available .

Please note that all readings are taken with full signal !!

THD at -126 to -123.5 . THD +N at -114.5 to -115

Independent testing will be available on Rev with a better AP , frankly I expect reading better THD by 0.5db.

Production is in full swing for both Nirvana and Rev Dac. I hope to have them ready in a few short days.

Each unit is hand tested.

Last edited: