• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Shanti Dual LPS 5V/3A , 5V/1.5A

Hi,

I'm very interested in the Revolution DAc that will soon come on the market. A good complement to the USBridge Sig/shanti couple. My only concern is its uUSB port which will force me to change my USB cable. I've been looking for a good USB audio cable with a uUSB connector but I can't find it.

Maybe Allo or the community would have something to advise?

Also, can someone confirm that the Rev Dac can be powered by the 5V/1A line of the Shanti?

Thank you.

Is there any difference between using an SD card or eMMC on the USBridge Sig ?

I have one on order from Audiophonics, does it come supplied with an OS card, no option was listed, though on your website it is ?

Am I right in thinking that adding a ground link between the USBridge Sig and the Shanti PSU which is also on order lowers the noise floor ?

I shall be only using one USB port for a 1TB SSD input which of the USB's should I use ?

Thanks in advance.

Last edited: