Go Back   Home > Forums > > >
Home Forums Rules Articles diyAudio Store Blogs Gallery Wiki Register Donations FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Vendor's Bazaar Commercial Vendors large & small hawking their wares

Shanti Dual LPS 5V/3A , 5V/1.5A
Shanti Dual LPS 5V/3A , 5V/1.5A
Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 7th June 2019, 09:18 AM   #101
cdsgames is offline cdsgames  Canada
diyAudio Member

Hi

sorry no images since we used a unfinished alu box
Old 7th June 2019, 04:12 PM   #102
chris14 is offline chris14
diyAudio Member

Did you decide on whether you would take preorders?
Old 7th June 2019, 05:10 PM   #103
diyAudio Member

We will open the preorders a week in advance (prior to shipping)

So to be clear , manufacturing has to start before preorders .
Old 11th June 2019, 02:17 PM   #104
BryceJ is offline BryceJ  Canada
diyAudio Member

Looking forward to these great new products.
Old 13th June 2019, 08:08 AM   #105
steklo is offline steklo  Germany
diyAudio Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdsgames View Post
I call it " Usbridge Signature " aka Audiophile PI version 3.1415927 :-)

Any RPI HAT can be used on top. (RPI standard connector included)

From test data this is the best USB streamer on the market. End of sentence.Am I clear ?? Use a Digione on top to have USB/Spidif RCA/BNC output to your expensive/modded DAC ).

Of course good PSU is a MUST. Hopefully you will chose Shanti or Nirvana but frankly you can use whatever low noise PSU you have (5V / 2.5A minimum)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdsgames View Post
Digione/Digione Sig tested and working very well .

Hi Ioan,

I'm a very happy user of DigiOne signature. Your announcements concerning Audiophile RPi / USBridge signature has thrilled me.

If I want to use it in combination with DigiOne signature, would the combo still be powered through the two power inlets of DigiOne, one for the clean side and one for the dirty side (RPi)?
Does the power demand of Audiophile RPi / USBridge signature differ in any way from a standard RPi?

Following Klaus' advices in his soundcheck blog (so many thanks for that, Klaus!) I was able to bring power consumption of the dirty side / RPi below 500 mA. That again lets me take advantage of a dual rail LPS (for both clean and dirty side) which is extremely clean but limited to max current output at about 1000 mA. The recent combo runs very well with that and sounds wonderful.

If I run the same software (piCorePlayer) with more or less the same settings on Audiophile RPi / USBridge signature, would I still be good with that mentioned LPS? Or will the power demand of Audiophile RPi / USBridge signature increase significantly compared to a standard RPi?

Best regards
Stefan
Old 13th June 2019, 01:54 PM   #106
diyAudio Member

Good question .

I will need to study and will answer next week.

Its possible that it will take a bit more power since we are not using DC/DC switching (that has better efficiency and more noise) but it should a smallish % (15-20)

Will measure it. I assume you have HDMI disabled etc ?

Shanti Dual LPS 5V/3A , 5V/1.5AHide this!Advertise here!