• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Shanti Dual LPS 5V/3A , 5V/1.5A

Some bad news .

Boss2 in testing , shows a interference on IR when wifi is enabled . In about 15% of units , the interference creates problems . We changed the IR to a fully shielded unit and problem was solved. We hope to have stock by Friday.

More bad news. AMP PCB will be sent on March 5. Meanwhile we are working on the alu box and new LLC PCB.

Last edited:
Some bad news .

Boss2 in testing , shows a interference on IR when wifi is enabled . In about 15% of units , the interference creates problems . We changed the IR to a fully shielded unit and problem was solved. We hope to have stock by Friday.

More bad news. AMP PCB will be sent on March 5. Meanwhile we are working on the alu box and new LLC PCB.

You caught the problem before release and have a solution, thats a real plus. Have you sent one to ASR/amirm for review?

I am more interested in the mono blocks at the moment, and I'm sure you can produce an excellent implementation of the TPA3255, and I will be waiting for those.

Mode delay on Boss2 , we worked this weekend for manuals and more. It will be released this week but I will take the time and make sure everything is fine.

Shanti 2...yes I am working on it. More power 3A and 3.5A , better cables ,same noise . More expensive.

TPA3255 , I am very confident on the new PCB (and its even slightly better than old one it will be final). I am not talking about THD but rather hi frequency noise . Team is already working on alu box.

First sample will be sent to Daniel(tpa3255 thread) , he has a lot of experience with class D , to ***** the SQ.

TPA3255 , I am very confident on the new PCB (and its even slightly better than old one it will be final). I am not talking about THD but rather hi frequency noise . Team is already working on alu box.

First sample will be sent to Daniel(tpa3255 thread) , he has a lot of experience with class D , to ***** the SQ.

Awesome! Hope you think to link also here for those not following tpa3255 thread :D

Shanti 2...yes I am working on it. More power 3A and 3.5A , better cables ,same noise . More expensive.

Can we try not to be "More expensive" by getting rid of the second output and further optimizing the first 3A output? Many users of Shanti are ending up just using the 3A output anyway (and some claim sounds better than the 1A output).

In addition, instead of increasing cost by providing "better cables," how about just placing a decent DC connector on the box? Many audiofools would want to use their own PlatinuDiamond cables anyway. :D

100% agree with the sentiment on replacing the wire with a high quality DC barrel by Switchcraft or so!

Though, I think the 2x outputs is a selling point because a lot of Allo products will need 2x 5v supplies to be useful:
Rpi/USBridge + Revolution
Rpi/USBridge + Isolator for Boss
Rpi/USBridge + DigiOne Sig
etc.

If possible, can there be a coherent design approach to the chassis design, @cdsgames?

Perhaps the inlet and cables/jacks for Shanti are at the rear
Perhaps the USBridge Sig and Revolution use the same box
Perhaps the Shanti box is 2x the width of the other two, so you can stack elegantly

The current designs are disjointed, so I hesitate to put them on a rack, exposed. You may even hit a better pricing tier if you choose a common size!