• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Custom Turntable Isolation Feet, Platform, Speaker stand feet

Hi Everyone, My name is Bill and I own Mnpctech in Minnesota. We are a small family owned workshop and online retailer.

I started out in 2001 making custom accessories for people who build and modify desktop PCs. Two years ago I started expanding into custom replacement and isolation feet for Turntables. I've had one blip of notoriety when Michael Fremer said he preferred my custom Sorbothane feet over Technics factory foot design. (Stereophile (november 2018, technics SR-1000 article) I'm Currently working on new height adjustable leveling foot design, isolation platform for TTs and speaker stands. A lot of my sales have been to people restoring vintage turntables.

If you have Turntable Custom Replacement Feet Inquiries:

Help me with following details and photos.

1. Turntable Brand & Model

2. Photo of Foot, top & bottom

3. Mounting Screw measurement (thread size and length)

4. Photo of turntable bottom showing how the foot attaches.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

Last edited:
Made set of adjustable level feet for Mady's 1200. Each Adjustable Leveling Turntable Isolation Foot has 1/4" adjust range with 50 durometer vibration dampener. You turn knurled portion. I can do custom variation on these with different range if needed.

Brian shared photos of his Acoustic Research XB turntable with my Sorbothane Isolation feet.

music-hall-mmf-turntable-isolation-vibration-feet-set-three.jpg

audiophile-AR-turntable-acoustic-research-XB-feet-mnpctech-foot.jpg

Armando's setup w/ Mnpctech Isolation Turntable Feet, Buy Custom Replacement DJ Turntable Vibration and Isolation Feet

The amp is the Pioneer SA-7500, the tuner is the TX-6700...The EQ is the Pioneer SG-9800, I run it all through a Pioneer multi-mixing amp, the Pioneer MA-100, (but I don't actually use the mixing amp, it's just a run-through) and my reel to reel is the Pioneer RT-707. Of course, the turntables are the Pioneer PL-15DII and the Pioneer PL-540.

Attachments

• 45376327_10217091249290517_3303282368378306560_o.jpg
    45376327_10217091249290517_3303282368378306560_o.jpg
    265.4 KB · Views: 2,099
  • s-l1600 (3).jpg
    s-l1600 (3).jpg
    209 KB · Views: 458
  • s-l1600 (2).jpg
    s-l1600 (2).jpg
    197 KB · Views: 497
  • s-l1600 (1).jpg
    s-l1600 (1).jpg
    234.1 KB · Views: 518
Hello everyone, It's been a crazy week for us. Our custom turntable isolation feet workshop has been buzzing with activity.

Published Pro-ject Audio Debut & Essential Turntable adjustable leveling isolation feet today.

Thank you to everyone at diyAudio who have referred others to our custom turntable isolation feet workshop. This week our workshop has been working at full capacity! :)

Here is David Penn's Denon DP-59L turntable with our Sorbothane Isolation feet.

I've received several inquiries about my height adjustable leveling turntable feet. Look closely at your turntable to confirm the following measurements will work for your application.

They offer 1/4" (6.350mm) adjustment range. They include #10 wood screws for mounting to your turntable bottom base. You unscrew each foot and attach female portion to turntable base. Then screw on the male portion.

Each foot measures 1-3/4" (44mm) diameter by 2" (50.8mm) tall with 1/4" (6.350mm) height adjustment.

If interested in purchasing, please direct message me with following information.

1. First & Last name
2. Shipping address.
3. Email address for sending payment request.
4. Phone number for Customs (if outside states)

[/QUOTE]

Here is Graham's PL-550 turntable with our Sorbothane Isolation feet.

Thank you to everyone at diyAudio who have referred others to my custom made turntable isolation feet.

This week I'll be making our first Isolation platform, Select Notify on this page, goo.gl/5TnFxa

Many people have requested that I create an easy to use solution for isolating vibration from their analog turntables. This Vibration Isolation Base Platform will be made from acrylic. It can be used with any Turntable brand and model with 20" x 16" foot print. Every component including the isolation feet are made in our family workshop.

Hello everyone, Thank you for all of your referrals to your friends. This is already turning into a crazy week for us. Our custom turntable isolation feet workshop has been buzzing with activity.

I made Leveling Adjustable Feet set for this Technics 1200 mk2

As promised, progress on my Turntable Isolation platform. Direct message if interested in one.

Material 100% Cast Clear Acrylic.
Dimensions: 1" thick x 19-3/4" x 15-1/4" deep
Weight: 12 pds
Feet: 1.5" x 1" tall Sorbothane Isolators with machined alum shelles

Revisions Planned:
Relocate isolation feet inward by 1"
Mill two additional ball-end grooves to base perimeter sides.

Attachments

• audiophile-analog-turntable-isolation-platform-base-prototype2.jpg
    audiophile-analog-turntable-isolation-platform-base-prototype2.jpg
    202.7 KB · Views: 312
By Request, Adjustable level feet for Analog Turntables. Each Adjustable Leveling Turntable Isolation Foot has 1/4" adjust range with 50 durometer vibration dampener. You turn knurled portion.

[/QUOTE]

I must say Thank you again for all of your referrals! Our workshop has been very busy this week making your isolation feet orders.

I've had one blip of notoriety when Michael Fremer said he preferred my custom Sorbothane feet over Technics factory foot design. (Stereophile (november 2018, technics SR-1000 article) I'm Currently working on new height adjustable leveling foot design, isolation platform for TTs and speaker stands. A lot of my sales have been to people restoring vintage turntables.