• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Custom Turntable Isolation Feet, Platform, Speaker stand feet

Keith Prosser's PL-540 turntable with Mnpctech anti-vibration / ISO feet, RT-909, SX-3800, and SG 9500.

DIY members can use my discount code, NEEDLES discount code to order from my turntable isolation feet store

395773664_10159577868525448_5121159375804761062_n.png

Custom Turntable crafted by Willi Doyen.
Tonearm: Dynavector DV501
MM cartridge: AT VM750SH (Shibata)
Drive: SPERLING
Isolation feet by mnpctech
The design, the chassis, the corner pillars and the tonearm base were made by Willi.

DIY members can use my discount code, NEEDLES discount code to order from my turntable isolation feet store

best-upgrade-feet-for-turntable-mnpctech-sorbothane.jpg

Holiday season always brings inquires from newcomers to vinyl community. The majority want confirmation in our chat before they order

Q: "This will stop my vibration problem?"

A: "No guarantee any isolation product by any manufacturer will end your vibrations. Everyone's enviroment, equipment, and ears are different. Stopping vibrations is often a multi-step process requiring more layers of isolation. These layers could include relocating your equipment or updating furniture to something heavier." It dawned on me I could save time and educate people with a guide. Here's the link below,

Eliminate Vibrations and Humming Sound in Your Analog Turntable: The Ultimate Guide by Mnpctech.

Found your thread while on a search for vintage turntable feet. Rather than read each entry, I thought I'd just ask if you came up with a design for anyone else looking for adjustable sorbathane feet that work for a Pioneer PL-112D, PL-115D & PL-117D as those models all use the same foot. The original rubber dries out and cracks, like mine and are not adjustable. Or, possibly a sorbathane replacement "insert" that replaces the original rubber. If there hasn't been any requests for this particular foot, I can measure mine and include photos. I was looking at posts from 2019.