• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Sell THF-51s 2SK182ES NEW NOS TO-79 SIT V-FET, from Japan TOKIN

The vast number of forum friends, who has a large number of integrated circuit IC, transistor, dip SOP, QFP, BGA, finished circuit board chip to deal with, new electronic components model, inventory form, I can buy cost-effective, estimated price, a friend can help introduce, thank you!

Every day when I come home from work, I need to tutor my children's homework. The children are very tired. I have paid a lot of time and energy, and the children's academic performance still can't be improved. Even every night, I don't have a job. During this period, I seldom come here
If you can't find me, you can send me an email. I have enough time during the day to reply to you in time
My email address is: 378632242@qq.com

Shenzhen Meijiecheng Microelectronics Technology Co., Ltd. - Electronic components, Audio power triode

Sorry, everyone. I'm busy opening a new store recently
This leads to a lot of information, no reply, and children's summer vacation (holiday, no school), resulting in a busy life
Many products are learning to upload, so I hope you can trade on my platform
Alibaba is the international station platform, I opened a user, is a novice seller, very much hope that you support, here you can trade
As long as you need to buy triode, provide address, telephone number, recipient's name, I can make order

I opened a TT payment account today, for the convenience and convenience of friends all over the world, the handling fee is cheaper, it is much more favorable than paypal, and the fee is much cheaper than AliExpress.

Facilitate everyone's trading cooperation
Account Bank: CITIBANK N.A. New York Branch
Receiving currency: U.S. dollar USD
Payment area: U.S. payment is applicable

Account Bank: JPMorgan Chase Bank N.A., Singapore Branch
Receiving currency: U.S. dollar USD, Australian dollar AUD, Canadian dollar CAD, Singapore dollar SGD, Euro EUR, British pound GBP, Hong Kong dollar HKD, Japanese yen JPY
Payment area: Global payment is applicable

Account Bank: J.P. MORGAN BANK LUXEMBOURG S.A.
Receiving currency: Euro EUR
Payment area: applicable to the euro area (Austria, France, Germany, Italy and other euro area countries) payment

Joined 2018
Paid Member
I placed an order on August 9th and it's still not arrived in California yet. USPS says "Origin Post is Preparing Shipment."
I wonder if it's stuck on one of those ships off the coast..? :(

As long as it gets to me eventually, I'm happy. I'm moving soon and hope that USPS will forward this package to my new address.

I placed an order on August 9th and it's still not arrived in California yet. USPS says "Origin Post is Preparing Shipment."
I wonder if it's stuck on one of those ships off the coast..? :(

As long as it gets to me eventually, I'm happy. I'm moving soon and hope that USPS will forward this package to my new address.
Hello, which user are you, please send email to me: 378632242@qq.com