• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Sell THF-51s 2SK182ES NEW NOS TO-79 SIT V-FET, from Japan TOKIN

Please take a look, I am right? Please take a look at the test process;
THF-51T OLD USED
THF-51S NEW NOS 2SK182ES NEW NOS

s-l500.jpg

s-l500.jpg

s-l500.jpg

s-l500.jpg

s-l500.jpg

s-l500.jpg

s-l500.jpg

s-l500.jpg

s-l500.jpg

s-l500.jpg

s-l500.jpg

s-l500.jpg

s-l500.jpg

The radiator forgot to pick up a radiator at home today
I put it at the door of my home last night, but I forgot to bring it when I went to work in the morning

Please forgive me

we can't be sure what test is conducted in factory , regarding these numbers... so it can be something else than value of interest for us

you can see simple procedure in post #81 , in SissySIT thread

they need to be matched by Ugs ..... so SITs in pair having same or similar Ugs , at standing current (Iq) of 1A8 or 2A , at PSU voltage of 20 to 25V

SissySIT

700684d1535650499-sissysit-sit-measurement-png

, at PSU voltage of 20 to 25V What does this PSU mean, I never understood

THF-51S Prices to be matched are: USD:50/1PCS

Activities are limited to BBS friends only

Activity time: as of September, buy 8 and get 2 (expired invalid) (no exact match price)

Those requiring precision matchmaking did not participate in the buy 8 get 2 campaign
According to Mr. Zen Mod's measurement method

The unit price of the thf-51s pairing is: USD:50 1PCS/LOT (did not participate in the activity of buying 8 for 2)

The unit price of 2SK182ES pairing is: USD48.0 1PCS (did not participate in the activity of buying 8 and getting 2 free)

Spot THF-51S QTY: 450pcs
2SK182ES QTY: 470pcs
There is no matching activity, buy 8 get 2 free and continue until the end of September

Don't miss what you want

If the buyer is in a hurry and wants to receive the goods soon, you can choose DHL.

Shipping fee is: 1PCS-4PCS=USD: 29.22
5PCS-10PCS=USD: 43.84

Because the contract with DHL Express, so the freight, gave me the advantage of the price, the freight will be cheaper
The time limit is: 4-5 days to receive

If the buyer is in a hurry and wants to receive the goods soon, you can choose DHL.

Shipping fee is: 1PCS-4PCS=USD: 29.22
5PCS-10PCS=USD: 43.84

Because the contract with DHL Express, so the freight, gave me the advantage of the price, the freight will be cheaper
The time limit is: 4-5 days to receive

re-label that "9V" with 24V

9V is "just" battery voltage you're using for actual gate voltage generation , while drain voltage of 24V is significant value

so , that's all one need to know from numbers :

"this SIT is conducting 2A from 24V rail , when gate is at -2.74V control voltage "

After a few days' vacation, it's stupid to come back to work. 9V is battery.
Actually it's 24V. I wrote the 9V battery. Actually it should be 24V. My test is like this. In this way:
9V is "just" battery voltage you're using for actual gate voltage generation, while drain voltage of 24V is significant value
So, that's all one need to know from numbers:
"This SIT is conducting 2A from 24V rail, when gate is is"
Again, 9V figure is irrelevant for data