• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Sell THF-51s 2SK182ES NEW NOS TO-79 SIT V-FET, from Japan TOKIN

Today is September 29th
On the afternoon of September 30, I will get off work early, and take a 7-day holiday.

Buy 8 get 2 activities is coming to an end

The price of pairing is different from that of not pairing. If you need it, you can PM or send emails

We can only receive orders during the holiday, but cannot deliver goods (I hope you can forgive me).

1: THF-51S NOS NEW v-fet TOKIN from Japan

Spot quantity: 500pcs a small carton packing (10PCS/LOT for one carton)

BBS price USD:48.0 1pcs/LOT
Match Price: USD: 52.0 /1PCS

2:2SK182ES K182ES NOS NEW v-fet TOKIN from Japan

Spot quantity: 500pcs a small carton packing (10PCS/LOT for one carton)

BBS price: USD:48.0 1PCS/LOT
Match Price: USD: 52.0 /1PCS

Because each VGS may be different, so for a friend who needs more, I need to spend a few days to test (I need to measure a lot)
(Because everyone trusts me, so I do it myself. I may spend a few days because I have other work to do, so I will try my best to measure the time. If I can match them randomly, the amount Can be in USD: 52.0 If you need to follow VGS above -4V, then the amount will be slightly higher, I hope everyone can understand me, thank you)

s-l500.jpg

s-l500.jpg

s-l500.jpg

s-l500.jpg

s-l500.jpg

s-l500.jpg

s-l500.jpg

s-l500.jpg

Mica thickness 4.5 (thickest)