• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Okto Research modules

Status
Not open for further replies.
The board looks really nice and the build is coming along :)
okto1.jpeg

There is a discrepancy in the manual at page 5 and 8 regarding the 15v connections. Could be confusing even though I belive that page 5 would be correct.

Thanks for pointing that out. Page 5 is correct and page 8 wrong. We're going to fix that.

Lets say that I would like twice the amount of gain on two channels ( I have dipole subs that need some serious compensation) what would be the value of these resistors ?

2k (or closest value you can get)

Are channel 1-2 the ones located closest to the the back of the board ?
Closest to the data connector.

To enter ON: I should short gpio1 to ground, right ?
Actually, newest firmware revision does that through the onboard MCU. Thus there is no need to have the jumper in place, while the signal from the MCU can be overridden. We also have to update the manual on that point.

Pavel

Actually, newest firmware revision does that through the onboard MCU. Thus there is no need to have the jumper in place, while the signal from the MCU can be overridden. We also have to update the manual on that point.

Pavel

So when will the "pwr" led be lit, all voltages are in place ? (no jumper yet) (clock still the onboard one)

Last edited:
GPIO1 ON/STANDBY:
When pulled high, DAC8 enters active state if all power supplies are at nominal levels.
Maximum voltage on this pin is 3.3V, use jumper to short this pin high if not in use.

On this Picture you can see a jumper between pin1 (3.3V) and pin3 (GPIO1).
Is this what's ment with the text above ?

DSCF7999.jpg

I'm using the possibility with the Sabre volumecontrol as descibed in the connection diagram.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.