• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

HeatsinkUSA 10% off coupon code offer till Oct. 31st

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello from HeatsinkUSA

HeatsinkUSA, LLC is a family owned and operated business in Greenville, Michigan, USA. We started by selling aluminum heatsink material online at auction websites. We quickly realized there was a market for selling affordable extruded aluminum heatsinks to hobbyists, small businesses and R&D departments just to name a few. By purchasing in larger quantities, we are able to pass on significant cost savings to our customers who may need only a few heatsinks at a time. Thanks to our wonderful customers, we have quickly grown and are now selling our heatsinks worldwide. We believe in providing the lowest possible price to our customers without sacrificing quality or customer service.

Our heatsink extrusions are extruded in Belding, Michigan,USA. We supply companies and individuals with quality heatsinks for use in a large variety of applications, including commercial LED lighting and Audio.

HeatsinkUSA supplies heatsinks in smaller quantities that are not available from larger manufacturers, as well as larger production orders, both at great prices. We have NO MINIMUM ORDER requirement.

diyAudio exclusive coupon code offer....we are looking for feedback/advice from our customers, so let us have it.......good or bad, ALL feedback is welcome. How do you use our heatsinks? Is there a profile you would like to see offered? How is our customer service? What can we do to improve? Send us a contact form (HeatsinkUSA Contact Page) or reply to this thread with your thoughts and comments and we'll send you a coupon code for 10% off your next order, offer ends October 31st.

Looking at your web site, I just saw an item that looks interesting. The 8" serrated fin extrusion seems perfect for associating two pieces side-by-side and making a 16" case side. Using four 5" long pieces, I am estimating it could handle the heat of most of the First Watt clones. I will try that for an upcoming project.
Right now I need to upgrade an existing project using the 3.945" wide extrusion. Could you send me the cost of two 1.5" long pieces shipped to California, 92646?

Hello, thanks for the message. Cost for 2, SKU L002-1.5 shipped to 92646 would be $30.83 ($6.54 x 2 = $13.08 + 5.00 cut fee + $12.75 USPS shipping). I have sent you a private message with your coupon code for 10% off any upcoming order. It is one-time use, but will not expire.
Regards,
Amy Jo

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.