• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

AZ OLED setup kits for Soekris dam1021/1121 control

I just finished installing AZ lite.
I tried different 3 remotes to learn buttons (not ATV remotes),
but when done, it is duplicating actions. (like volume pushed twice, input switch twice, but only once pushed...)
Any idea how this can be resolved?

It should be the compatibility of your remote. The remote part of the AZ firmware is anti jitter, and there will be no wrong action. Is your remote in PHILPS format? It seems that the PHILPS format remote is pressed once, and it will be repeated 2 times.

Thanks for the answer!
It is possible to disable this in software?

One of them Philips, comes with the volume kit used for power on/off and headphone volume. Just i wanted to use addional buttons on that to control DAC:(
And probably on other 2 universal, i selected some Philips code.
Anyway, i have Neeo on the self too.

Also good idea can be for OLED a standby, when no change on display for 10 sec...

Images of the finished DAC/Streamer/Headamp (current state:) ).

Wow
I am impressed. How you managed cooperation beetween Audiozen Lite display + volume control and "Input, switch and output muting modules for Soekris DAM1021 DAC". I am asking because I still have this module and had no idea how to use it with Audiozen display.
29357085-1797980983566390-2406644779254284288-n.jpg

Wow
I am impressed. How you managed cooperation beetween Audiozen Lite display + volume control and "Input, switch and output muting modules for Soekris DAM1021 DAC". I am asking because I still have this module and had no idea how to use it with Audiozen display.

OLED kit only manage 4 state through Serial connection: Toslink/SPDIF/I2S/Auto
Nordmuss KIT have 5 state: Toslink/SPDIF/I2S-1/I2S-2/Auto
Iusing 2x I2S input, one for Raspberry Pi and other for I2S-USB (DIYINHK).

I disconnected Nordmuss input switcher, but kept 1 switching (in rear side) to force USB (i never really use this, but if need then I can manually switch to USB), with this Auto input switching works too.

Wuth this I have 2 remote solution installed in house:
one for turn all power on/off (with small standby) and control headphone volume (Alps pot).
and the other from the OLED kit, to control DAC's functions.

Have 2 IR remote, and a programmed Logitech Harmony remote, which controls amplifier (and anything else) too.

I have a problem with the rotary encoder. The rotating direction is wrong. If I want to turn up the volume I have to turn the knob counter clock wise and vice versa. The encoder is soldered as shown in the manual (post 55).

Is there a way to change the soldering to overcome the problem?

Thanks

I have a problem with the rotary encoder. The rotating direction is wrong. If I want to turn up the volume I have to turn the knob counter clock wise and vice versa. The encoder is soldered as shown in the manual (post 55).

Is there a way to change the soldering to overcome the problem?

Thanks

Please post your photos of the lines between the encode and main PCB. Up volume is the clockwise.