• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

AZ OLED setup kits for Soekris dam1021/1121 control

There are 2 styles of display window, you can switch with remote control or encoder.

Remove dam1021 and USB board.:D

Attachments

• lite1 12.jpg
    lite1 12.jpg
    353 KB · Views: 1,727
  • 118.jpg
    118.jpg
    226 KB · Views: 1,709
Is the Lite package the one in the 5th pix?
I don't see the where the IR receiver is mounted from the pix.

IR receive is the 3 pin of the 2.54mm,so you can directly weld, or with the extension line.when shipment,IR received will not be welded on PCB.:)Users can choose their own installation.

Attachments

• 117.jpg
    117.jpg
    699.8 KB · Views: 1,646
  • 119.jpg
    119.jpg
    722.9 KB · Views: 1,542
Is the Lite package the one in the 5th pix?
I don't see the where the IR receiver is mounted from the pix.

IR receive is the 3 pin of the 2.54mm,so you can directly weld, or with the extension line.when shipment,IR received will not be welded on PCB.:)Users can choose their own installation.

Hold down the encoder, then turn on the power, you can enter the IR remote learning mode. I like the apple IR remote. It's compact and cool.:D

Thank you for your support.Promotion is over.AZ1021 SK Lite left the last one. The list following.
AZ1021 SK OVER
bambodoo 1pcs
MisterRogers 1pcs
Mc002 1pcs
gavinb 1pcs
carsten.witt 1pcs orange oled
Philipp23 1pcs
rilke1999 1pcs
hifiasylum 1pcs
CeeVee 1pcs
cajunserb 1pcs
TrickyMicky 1pcs orange oled
izaka 1pcs

AZ1021S K Lite last one
Rrbs 1pcs
Philipp23 1pcs
xaled 1pcs
rsotirov 2pcs green oled
lwr 1pcs
prakit 2pcs
sorenb 1pcs

Update the list.

AZ1021 SK
bambodoo 1pcs
MisterRogers 1pcs
Mc002 1pcs
gavinb 1pcs
carsten.witt 1pcs orange oled
Philipp23 1pcs
rilke1999 1pcs
hifiasylum 1pcs
CeeVee 1pcs
cajunserb 1pcs
TrickyMicky 1pcs orange oled
izaka 1pcs

AZ1021S K Lite
Rrbs 1pcs
Philipp23 1pcs
xaled 1pcs
rsotirov 2pcs green oled
lwr 1pcs
prakit 2pcs
sorenb 1pcs
bsy020 1pcs

Hi audiozen,

a really nice project you have there. I have some Q's about the lite version:

- Height of the module with spacers
- Height of OLED PCB
- Filter switching: only the installed filter and there between different settings, eg. soft and so on, or complete filter sets, e.g. NOS, DAM Standard?

Our PCB is 100mm*50mm,Transformer size attached pix.
OLED size attached pix.
The menu shows that the filter is just a name, corresponding to the F4-F7.The filter can be replaced freely, but the name displayed on the menu cannot be modified.

Attachments

• 120.jpg
    120.jpg
    450.7 KB · Views: 1,436
  • 3.1OLED.png
    3.1OLED.png
    189 KB · Views: 853
  • 121.jpg
    121.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 560
I have the Nordmundss input and switch boards. I haven't installed them yet, but the full version seems to duplicate much of the functionality. The Lite version looks interesting, but would be adding a nicer screen and remote capability to the DAC. Makes the other switch board unnecessary. I was going to do the volume control in a preamp. So I guess I am just debating if I want a screen to indicate the input and switch filters and remote controllability.

Would the Lite version work to control the inputs on my input board? Including the switching between I2S inputs; Raspberry Pi and USB in my case?

I have the Nordmundss input and switch boards. I haven't installed them yet, but the full version seems to duplicate much of the functionality. The Lite version looks interesting, but would be adding a nicer screen and remote capability to the DAC. Makes the other switch board unnecessary. I was going to do the volume control in a preamp. So I guess I am just debating if I want a screen to indicate the input and switch filters and remote controllability.

Would the Lite version work to control the inputs on my input board? Including the switching between I2S inputs; Raspberry Pi and USB in my case?

AZ1021 SK Llte input options can only be switched between auto/spdif1/spdif2/iis.Lite can't control other input boards.What you need is a multi-channel iis switcher.

kuribo said:
audiozen said:
kuribo said:
Hello-

I have 4 soekris original dac boards I bought to set up a 4 way system. Are your kits adaptable to such a set up? Thanks....
Hi,AZ1021 SK Kite can control muli dam1021,4pcs is OK. AZ1021 SK was designed for only 1 pcs dam1021. BR,Leon

Thanks for your reply. Do I need more than one SK lite to control the 4 dac boards?
In theory, only a set of Lite will be needed, and the wiring diagram is illustrated. But we didn't take four dam1021 for the tests at the same time.

Attachments

• 130.png
    130.png
    7.7 KB · Views: 1,232