• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

AZ OLED setup kits for Soekris dam1021/1121 control

Attachments

• dam1941-1.jpg
    dam1941-1.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 257
  • dam1941-2.jpg
    dam1941-2.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 254
  • dam1941.jpg
    dam1941.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 269
Reactions: 1 user
It would really be nice to know if the AZ1021 SK board has been either discontinued or that we can expect them to become available sometime soon?
It appears to be a very well thought out companion board for the DAM1021, and for the DIY'er building a Soekris DAM1021 DAC, the AZ1021 SK would help make for a really clean design. Unfortunately, the AZ1021 SK seems to be the only one of it's kind.

hi everybody
can someone perhaps help me out: the flat cable to the display broke.
i tried to get a new one and bought this one:

sourcing map B Typ 10Stk 1,0mm Pitch 10 Pin AWM 20624 80 60V VW-1 Flexible Flachkabel FFC 200 mm​

it seems like the old one, but unfortunately it does not work.
any ideas appreciated!
thanks!

I have a complete AZ1021 SK set that I never got around to put together. I have only opened the lid on the shipping box to have a look at the parts. Is that something you would be interested in? I haven’t really decided if I want to let it go or if I should try to build it.

Maybe somebody interested, i have for quite a time now a brand new dam1021 board ( in original package and an az1021 sk kit. Only soldered the transformer and rotary encoder. Never tried it. The dam1021 is rev. Verdion 4 or 5. Don't have time to built it because i still have so much projects on hand. If somebody is interested drop me a pm. ( only the display kit together with the dac)