• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

AZ OLED setup kits for Soekris dam1021/1121 control

Hi Leon
Still waiting for my package. Hope it arrives soon.
A dedicated case is something that I'm also very interested in.
By the way is there something like a drilling plan for the non lite version?
Did you already post a manual for the non lite version, I only found the manual for the lite version.
Kind Regards
Phil

The chassis has been designed, but there is not enough order to find a suitable processing plant to do it. So the chassis has been stopped. In addition, international freight is also very high.:(
126.jpg

127.jpg

ffdg.JPG

yu.JPG

Last edited:
Hi Leon
Still waiting for my package. Hope it arrives soon.
A dedicated case is something that I'm also very interested in.
By the way is there something like a drilling plan for the non lite version?
Did you already post a manual for the non lite version, I only found the manual for the lite version.
Kind Regards
Phil

2017-05-31 07:40 Erftstadt-Lechenich (DE), Out for delivery.
Your express has arrived. But there are 5 simultaneous delivery by Chinese customs back, I do not know what the reason, the customs did not explain, the 5 back of the express, I am ready to send again on Friday.

Joined 2016
Paid Member
Only transformers and if you want to use usb, you need combo384 board.

I have a question about the jumpers (to make sure). For 230v operation I need to connect the middle one with the 230v? So left unused its at 115v?
How do I connect J1 with the parts supplied? I use the 90deg 4-pin on the dam1021 and the straight one on the board, the connectors almost touch and I see in your picture that you used cables, but I don't have room for the cables.

I think all you need is transformers and your favorite capacitors.
Our setup kits contains other accessories.
Please pay attention to our PCB, and each interface is printed with instructions.
This PDF also provides additional instructions.

Attachments

• dam1021 SK User guide.pdf
    800 KB · Views: 499
Hi audiozen and all other SK users

My non lite and lite version arrived today. It took a bit longer because the delivery guys from DPD always have a lot of "problems" finding the well visible door bell button with my name. It is easier to find my mailbox and put in a notice of a failed delivery attempt :D

The transformers will arrive on Saturday and I still have to modify my dam1021 converters.

@arnd13: Looks very good. Do you know a good Germany source for the polymer capacitors on your dam? Which version of the dam are you using?

Kind Regards
Phil

I'm using an old revision. I think it's Rev. 1. The board is more than 2 years old
and there where several modifications done on it.

Now after testing the SK-Board with the DAM I just ordered a new DAM Rev. 4 to have a clean system.

I ordered my capacitors at Cinchkabel Lautsprecherkabel Netzkabel HDMI XLR NF Kabel Stecker Audio-Kondensator hifi-zubehoer 24 - HiFi-Zubehör: Cinchkabel, Lautsprecherkabel, Netzkabel, HDMI-Kabel, Audio-Stecker, Spikes, Absorber, Kabel Meterware, Audio-Kondensatoren. Auf Wuns

There are two ELNA with 2200 µF placed on the board