Go Back   Home > Forums > > >
Home Forums Rules Articles diyAudio Store Blogs Gallery Wiki Register Donations FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Vendor's Bazaar Commercial Vendors large & small hawking their wares

Ultrasonic Record Cleaning
Ultrasonic Record Cleaning
Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 3rd January 2018, 02:41 PM   #51
VibratoLLC is offline VibratoLLC  United States
diyAudio Member

Here at Vibrato, LLC. , we had to do a professional evaluation of our pricing structure, as we had not taken into account many variables, such as the cost of shipping parts and supplies received for production and the seller fees from Tindie and PayPal.
As a result, some of our prices have been altered - some have risen, and some have lowered. Rest assured, that even with the changes, we are still selling our product below what we 'should' be charging !

We appreciate the loyalty and positive reviews we have received from the beginning ! If we are to be able to continue to provide a quality product, these changed had to happen.

Thank you for your encouragement and support!
-Louis Steele
Vibrato, LLC.
Old 6th February 2018, 02:12 PM   #52
diyAudio Member

Chinese Ultrasonic Damage.jpg

Last month I received an email asking if it was possible to modify one of the inexpensive Chinese-built Ultrasonic Cleaners to work at a higher frequency.
To give an informed answer, I bought a 6 Quart 40khz Ultrasonic Cleaner from AliExpress for $124.00 US.

Upon arrival, I heard noise from inside. As the photo I attached shows, one of the Transducers had been knocked off during shipping. I contacted AliExpress and was offered the options to either return the the unit and receive a full refund, or keep the unit for a partial refund. I opted for the partial refund ($24.00).
I was able to epoxy the transducer to the tank and it is now functional.

As evident from the photo also, is that the Transducers are welded to the tank by a retaining screw, which means it would be impossible to exchange the 40khz Transducers for higher frequency transducers without damaging the stainless-steel tank !
Also, it would require much experimentation / trial-and-error to modify the circuit to run the 40khz Transducers at a higher, harmonic frequency, because the output transducers are driven by a "feedback/current" toroidal transformer. This would require taking off/adding wire turns of the primary and dual secondaries of the transformer. (Note: Running a transducer at a harmonic frequency will also cause the Ultrasonic Driver board to run very Hot!).
So my conclusion is that it can not be done with acceptable results.

The Chinese Ultrasonic I bought was also heated, however, upon testing the unit I noticed the temperature only rose 0.2 degrees Celsius after an hour !
If you look at the photo again at the bottom right-hand side, you will see a small rectangular object under aluminum tape. That is the heating element ! About 1 inch X 2 inches ! Far too small to heat a tank this size !

That's my observation.
Sincerely,
Louis Steele
Vibrato, LLC.
Old 7th March 2018, 03:57 PM   #53
diyAudio Member

Default New Product 60khz 10 qt Ultrasonic Cleaner

On Sale Now.jpg

New 10 quart size for the 60khz Vibrato Ultrasonic Cleaner, now available on our Tindie.com web store !

Here is a link to all our Vibrato Ultrasonic Cleaners for Vinyl Record Cleaning:
Vibrato, Llc. Store on Tindie
Old 11th July 2018, 03:33 PM   #54
diyAudio Member

Default NEW FEATURES

All of our Vibrato Ultrasonic Cleaners are now shipping with a Manual Drain to facilitate our customers needs for adding water pumps and filters !

Also, our Vibrato 40Khz, 60Khz and 80Khz Vibrato Ultrasonic Cleaners are now shipping with our proprietary TREMOLO MultiZone Frequency Sweep circuit as a standard feature !

We have added a 135Khz Vibrato Ultrasonic Cleaner to our lineup on our Tindie Web Store.

Be sure to visit the link above and Thank You for your continued support!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Vibrato Drain.jpg (548.8 KB, 172 views)
File Type: jpg Vibrato Drain Adapter.jpg (516.2 KB, 168 views)
File Type: jpg Tremolo Frequency Sweep.jpg (802.8 KB, 167 views)
Old 13th July 2018, 05:30 PM   #55
kanchi is offline kanchi  United States
diyAudio Member

Can anyone comment on the cleaning difference between 60 khz, 80 khz and 135 khz. I have a 60 khz sonic IV.
Old 13th August 2018, 03:24 PM   #56
diyAudio Member

I just came across a great website with in-depth information concerning Ultrasonic Cleaning of Vinyl Records. Its called The Vinyl Press.

I highly recommend a look!
Cleaning - Care Archives - The Vinyl Press

-Louis
Old 13th September 2018, 03:04 PM   #57
diyAudio Member

There will be a delay in shipping orders this week (September 11-18, 2018), as we are under a Hurricane Warning and businesses, including FedEx and the USPS have shut down.

We will post a message here when we are certain shipping and production may resume.

-Louis Steele
Vibrato, LLC.
Old 10th November 2018, 04:13 PM   #58
diyAudio Member

Oops!
I forgot to post that shipping has returned to normal shortly after the Hurricane moved through. We had very little damage.

Units in stock and ready to move!!!

Louis

Ultrasonic Record CleaningHide this!Advertise here!