• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

AckoDAC based on ES9038PRO

3.3V x5? I can only see 3.3V x4 on the board.
Would it be OK for starters to supply the board from one 3.3v and one 1.2v supply?

Astute observation!
Shown prototype actually. Final design has an extra 3.3V REG for the Osc bias that is something new with this chip.
Yes, you can linkup the supplies initially to save on costs and then upgrade slowly. For you to experiment and enjoy the build:)

Hi,

Just to clarify by what I meant by early adopters:
"Those who pre-order"

In addition I am planning to add more features to this design but the price will be pegged as current for the early adopters. There will also be some freebies like a simple IV board ( empty one i.e) for you to play around.

Once the product is released this offer expires and the price floats.
So if you are interested please order now. Of course if for some reason this project is cancelled full refund will be made.

Hi,

Just to clarify by what I meant by early adopters:
"Those who pre-order"

In addition I am planning to add more features to this design but the price will be pegged as current for the early adopters. There will also be some freebies like a simple IV board ( empty one i.e) for you to play around.

Once the product is released this offer expires and the price floats.
So if you are interested please order now. Of course if for some reason this project is cancelled full refund will be made.

Hi Acko

I woud like to order one of these but it's not on your homepage any more. Is it still available?

John