Go Back   Home > Forums > > >

Vendor's Bazaar Commercial Vendors large & small hawking their wares

agdr Audio sales thread
agdr Audio sales thread
Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 24th June 2016, 02:08 AM   #1
agdr is offline agdr  United States
diyAudio Member

agdr Audio sales thread
Default agdr Audio sales thread

I'm collecting the sales information for my various posted projects here, going forward. This is mainly so folks can buy bare PC boards to DIY if you don't want to lay one out yourself and have it fabricated. The schematic, BOM, and layout of my boards are all posted at the project links below, along with build instructions for each project.

If you need a board, or want to buy an assembled unit, please visit my website: http://www.agdraudio.com/ .

Happy DIY'ing!

-agdr

OPA1688 Super CMOY project, with the TPS3701DDCT comparator (DIP-6) adapter PC board

Project thread: OPA1688 Super CMOY, 2x 9V with real ground and headphone relay - PCBs

Inverting Version Of The NwAvGuy O2 Headphone Amplifier project

Project thread: http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/headp...nal-thd-n.html

O2 Booster Board project

Project thread: O2 headamp output booster PCB

O2 Desktop Amplifier

Project thread: A version of an O2 Desktop Amp (ODA)

Last edited by agdr; 9th May 2017 at 04:43 AM.
Old 29th June 2016, 10:26 PM   #2
TNT is offline TNT  Sweden
diyAudio Member

agdr Audio sales thread
I'm not so up-to-date on CMOY. If I get the $19.60 variant, will that make me a good HP amp? What do I need to make it play in addition to what I get for $19.60?

Or should I wait for OPA1622 Multi-Use Board?

I just want to hook up my DAC to it and use my Philips Fidelio T2 for some late night high-end music consumption.

//
Old 30th June 2016, 01:44 AM   #3
diyAudio Member

agdr Audio sales thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by TNT View Post
I'm not so up-to-date on CMOY. If I get the $19.60 variant, will that make me a good HP amp? What do I need to make it play in addition to what I get for $19.60?
Hi! The CMOYs are designed to fit into a mint tin from the grocery store. I've posted a picture below. This one uses two 9V batteries of any type and does not recharge. The batteries have to be removed to replace or recharge, and would have to be recharged in the battery manufacturer's charger. If your usage is primarily desktop on AC power the Super CMOY may not be a good fit. It is primarily intended to be a portable.

The CMOY board could be mounted in a larger case by drilling those same 3 mounting holes for the volume pot and 3.5mm jacks and supplying +/-12Vdc from an external supply, but that would be a fair amount of work to build up.

The numbers on paper for the OPA1622 are a bit better and it has higher power output. It also has bipolar input which is lower noise, but that is where things might go a bit south depending on how it is is being implemeted, The 1622 has a full 1uA of input bias current - a lot as these things go - which won't matter if the input is balanced from a DAC as shown in the datasheet. But for an unbalanced input that Ib could result in high(er) DC output offset voltages. May or may not be an issue, depending on the numbers. With the OPA1688 the datasheet says 0.25mV = 250uV DC offset. I was measuring one I built up this morning and I was getting 20uV of DC offset on each channel.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_4179.JPG (327.2 KB, 837 views)
Old 1st July 2016, 08:28 AM   #4
TNT is offline TNT  Sweden
diyAudio Member

agdr Audio sales thread
Thanks! If you could describe any differences in SQ between the 2 versions it could help me choose.

//
Old 14th July 2016, 09:16 PM   #5
Freecrowder is offline Freecrowder  United States
diyAudio Member

So how, where do I actually go to place an order??
Old 15th July 2016, 12:20 AM   #6
diyAudio Member

agdr Audio sales thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freecrowder View Post
So how, where do I actually go to place an order??
Hi, just PM me for the paypal address. I'm doing it this way to try to minimize spam. I'll send a tracking number when the package ships (US destinations).
Old 20th January 2018, 05:00 AM   #7
Technical Petting is offline Technical Petting  United States
diyAudio Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by agdr View Post
Hi, just PM me for the paypal address. I'm doing it this way to try to minimize spam. I'll send a tracking number when the package ships (US destinations).
I PM'ed you last week, but I just found the agdraudio address today so I haven't really given you a chance to reply from that one.

I'm trying to find out about getting PCBs to make this, or a kit, anything. I am looking forward to hearing from you.
Old 23rd February 2021, 08:09 PM   #8
safe1 is offline safe1  United States
diyAudio Member

Hi, I'm looking to order a couple cmoy boards. Please check your PM when you have time. Thank you.
  Reply to this post

agdr Audio sales threadHide this!Advertise here!