• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Selling Zhou Fang’s remaining stocks including some very rare Toshiba transistors

typical NNNNPPPP matched curves (red curves are 201). Matching is not as good as I expected due to most K1530 are having larger threshold voltage than 201. I lowered the price significantly due to this imperfection. I only found 3 pairs out of 1200+ devices measured...hopefully can find some more...this kind of yield can not recover the costs of all these FETs...:no:

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

interest check: anyone is interested in matched IRFP240/IRFP9240 from Vishay? probably NN-PP kind of matching rather than NP matching, considering the performance different from datasheet. Anyway, these are cheaper alternative of 1530/201 for some amp. just want to check whether it is worth the effort of matching them.