• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Audio SMPS units for sale

I ran the Mirand V1.2 amplifier( AK4490 USB Dac with dsd support. ) with a 0.5A bias and + - 46V. In two hours everything was stable and the SMPS temperature was within the normal range.
I am pleased with the SMPS600, totally silent and doing the right job.
I really do not feel the need to go to the classical source, it's perfect.
Thank you , Sami!

Attachments

• SMPS600.jpg
    SMPS600.jpg
    717.3 KB · Views: 931
Hi to all, I received my PSU also, a very good PSU so far, excellent colaboration from Sami's side, so far the amp is silent and works very well on the workbench :)) , I will post some pictures once it will be boxed up, any sugesyion regarding the best grounding scheme, I have also read the PSU recomandations but if any extra useful advices are available from more experienced users I am more than happy to put them to the test.
Thanks.

I ran the Mirand V1.2 amplifier( AK4490 USB Dac with dsd support. ) with a 0.5A bias and + - 46V. In two hours everything was stable and the SMPS temperature was within the normal range.
Thank you , Sami!

Thats a nice setup, I'm running that amp with a traditional power supply and it becomes very heavy. Sounds great!

Thank you , Sami!

That looks like a super clean setup and much lighter than a big transformer and traditional PS. I have the Mirand V1.2 and I've been really happy with the sound. I'm using it constantly, enjoying the music.

I am late to the party, so I may have missed this, but: what is different with these "Audio" SMPS compared to a common garden type SMPS?

Its pretty difficult to answer your question indeed, as they are pretty similar to each other, And I dont want to push for my products, but make sure they are different from others.

* Better sound & Much less noise ( Almost no noise ).

* High quality components.

Thats all the real feedback I always get from my clients.

Thanks for your attention