• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

AK4490 USB Dac with dsd support.

wow, those are pricey, $20 a pop on ebay and they're single op amps.
(so two are needed for stereo)

Hi Merlin2069er,

I don't want to pollute this thread but don't buy these things from eBay... You don't want to risk to get fakes. Get them from Digikey, Mouser or any large online electronic resellers @ ~12$ a piece. Still not cheap but you get what you pay for.. ;)

Ciao!
Do

For those who don't want to play with mains power (Especially with kids and young people) , there is another solution. I can make an small adapter in the size of 25x70mm with an 2.1mm DC Jack input. It gets a little more expensive than just buying a SMPS from meanwell, but it is a lot more compact choice.

It can be used with any wall plug that has 2.1mm DC jack connector and +15V 1A.

It could be something like the one attached on the picture.

I can make them for 44€

Because of the size we can send it as postal for no more than 10,7€ in shipping to most countries.

I will order them tomorrow, so they will be here in 10 working days.

Attachments

• EMSA120150-P5P-SZ.jpg
    EMSA120150-P5P-SZ.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 821
Last edited: